Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Clinton in the #METOO Era
Clinton expressed his sincerest rebuke to questions regarding his sexual misconduct in the light of the #METOO era. Claims he has Hillary's full support and the support of most Americans.

[Image: 9abbe19002f02d7b9c005992fa6dfe57.gif]http://picasion.com/
I think Hillary Clinton has suffered more for Bill Clinton's indiscretions/scandals than he has, politically and personally.

And, I don't think Bill Clinton will every change his mind or stop blaming the scandal on the press, no matter how much society's view of such indiscretions has changed.
Hillary was enjoying the "ride" until it derailed. I see her as the poster child for insincere.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSosEZc3CcpFDHg3wlvets...2vJQ9H1NsO]

[Image: hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg]
I don't know. Times change, people change, views change, some people become more informed.

So, what one feels 20 years ago isn't always going to hold up for evermore. That does not equate to insincerity.

But, I don't think there's a politician anywhere who's always sincere (nor probably any human being).

Bernie and Biden and possibly McCain are the most sincere of the living politicians, in my opinion. But, their feelings on some topics and in regards to some people have sincerely changed over time too.
I see her as nothing more than an act in a political circus.

[Image: a3f1d3c4b10ea120a662dd4084530181.gif]http://picasion.com/
(06-04-2018, 03:19 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't know. Times change, people change, views change, some people become more informed.

So, what one feels 20 years ago isn't always going to hold up for evermore. That does not equate to insincerity.

But, I don't think there's a politician anywhere who's always sincere (nor probably any human being).

Bernie and Biden and possibly McCain are the most sincere of the living politicians, in my opinion. But, their feelings on some topics and in regards to some people have sincerely changed over time too.

Every time I see Bernie (like last Friday on Real Time) I feel America missed out on a real opportunity for a quality leader who is candid, sincere and believable. I wonder why Bill Maher pushed Hillary to the forefront of his rhetoric and didn't support Bernie in that way.
Maher felt that America wasn't ready for someone so far on the left. He said he felt that America needed a centrist with experience in government and he thus threw his support behind Hillary Clinton.

Maher was also one of few non-conservative pundits (along with Michael Moore) who foresaw early on that Trump, an extremist populist courting the far right, had a serious chance of winning and believed that Hillary had the best chance of beating Trump.

I saw Bernie on Maher Friday night. Maher made a point of telling Bernie not to be dissuaded from running again by claims that he's too old and told Bernie he'd get behind him if Bernie ran in 2020.
Yes Maher did urge Bernie not to give up. I agree with you that "some people become more informed" and Maher follows that rule. He sees that he supported a person that couldn't come across as authentic when she really needed too. I fault Hillary for undermining Bernie's chances and then squandering her own chance to win. A chance I feel she got by being a typical politician. The very means used to eliminate a possible candidate who didn't play that way lost her the election. Bernie was the candidate who was really needed to win the hearts of the voters.
[Image: Bernie.jpg]

[Image: CO4vztHWsAA9MHL.png]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

[Image: sXMysxl.jpg?1]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

78 is absolutely too old to run for office. I really feel there should be an age limit.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]