HOW MANY CLICKERS?

The proper term is remote control. My mom always referred to it as the clicker. Weird, I know. How many do you have that are associated with watching the TV?

3 - Directv receiver, television and the sound bar but that one is only used to turn it off, it comes on automatically when I turn the TV on. One of my girlfriends has several in a basket on her coffee table.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Two. One that turns on the TV and controls the Netflix. And one that turns on the cable box and changes the channels, records my TV shows, access On Demand.

But then again, with Dad and my brother and their sports and Fox News watching, I mostly try and watch my Netflix and TV shows on the computer.
I always go in the living room and say "Make this thing work" and like magic someone smarter than me fixes it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-08-2018, 09:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: I always go in the living room and say "Make this thing work" and like magic someone smarter than me fixes it.

Or younger. My Dad says the same thing. He's 82.hah
(06-08-2018, 09:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: I always go in the living room and say "Make this thing work" and like magic someone smarter than me fixes it.

You are a lucky man.