(17-Jul-2018) NOTICE: Mockforums.net will be upgraded over the next few days. During this time, there may be periods of instability. Thank you!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
My friends are fucking racists and I hate them
Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: My friends are fucking racists and I hate them

I am having a tough time waking up this morning 2 cups of coffee and I'm still in la-la land. Schools last day today and way to much work, ugggg.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
06-14-2018 06:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

(06-13-2018 04:22 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  
(06-13-2018 03:39 PM)Love Child Wrote:  I don't have a problem with banks asking for identification or additional identification. What I have a problem with is the bank only asking people who are not white if they are a US citizen. If they ask one, they should ask all and be consistent with the type of documentation required.

I don't really hate my friends either-but I don't like that they went to this other person's page that they do not even know and began calling them a troll, accused him of probably acting sketchy, called his friends idiots and so on. : ( It made me sad and upset. Then towards the end he told someone to fuck off.
So... Just so I got this straight. I'm sure nobody asks Morgan Freeman or Barak Obama if they're a citizen when they go to the bank.

Wrong again. There was an entire cottage industry built on assholes asking President Obama where he was born and pretending it was Kenya. They call it Fox.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
06-14-2018 06:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(06-14-2018 06:44 AM)Donovan Wrote:  There was an entire cottage industry built on assholes asking President Obama where he was born and pretending it was Kenya.

There is still an incredibly large percentage of Republicans who don't believe he is American. Seriously. They truly believe he was born in Kenya.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
06-14-2018 10:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

What did he state on his College and school aid applications?

06-14-2018 10:51 AM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

(06-14-2018 10:51 AM)BigMark Wrote:  What did he state on his College and school aid applications?

That he was born in the Mines. The Mines your fucking business. Also,

Quote:Wrong again. There was an entire cottage industry built on assholes asking President Obama where he was born and pretending it was Kenya. They call it Fox.
Point proven.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
06-14-2018 11:08 AM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

You sure act big on the internet.

06-14-2018 11:13 AM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

(06-14-2018 11:13 AM)BigMark Wrote:  You sure act big on the internet.

I don't act any kind of way. I think you're an asshole and probably a useless troll. You have routinely chimed in to most conversations here yet add very little of substance. Why, you wanna fight me at 3 o'clock after school? Did you want to measure internet penises or something?

You aren't gonna shoot up the cafeteria because I was mean, are you?

06-14-2018 11:16 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

You will not be judged by the color of your skin, but by the content of your character.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
06-14-2018 12:11 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Where?

06-14-2018 12:32 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(06-14-2018 12:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

Where?

Wherever I am.

06-14-2018 12:39 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Good answer!

The hardest life lesson for me to learn is that life isn't fair. It just isn't. I believe in fair play, I believe in the same rule for all and life isn't like that at all.

06-14-2018 12:42 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I really believe what MLK said not what it has morphed into. Every person should be judged by their character and intentions. Colors mean nothing.

06-14-2018 12:50 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(06-14-2018 10:51 AM)BigMark Wrote:  What did he state on his College and school aid applications?

Jesus Biggie. Sounds like you're referring to a loooooooong-debunked hoax claiming evidence that Obama attended college as a "foreign student".

If you want to make such insinuations, do your own homework and provide sources or rationale to back them up if you expect to get anything other than a rebuke or another eyeroll.

So, you tell us what Obama stated. As far as I know, Obama, like several other presidents, hasn't released his school records to the press.

06-14-2018 01:05 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(06-14-2018 12:50 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I really believe what MLK said not what it has morphed into. Every person should be judged by their character and intentions. Colors mean nothing.

You've made that proclamation here many times.

The content of a lot of your posts doesn't reflect that sentiment however.

Most memorable was your false claim/insistence that CNN had lightened the skin of a mass shooter so he wouldn't appear black and your reaction to being asked for a source (which I can ascertain, but you refused to provide).

Also on your greatest hits list was the story of your son bringing home a little black boy one time and you taking them for ice cream. According to you, that little boy was the only one who was ungrateful or unmanageable or some such thing.

And, of course, there's your embrace of the Obama birther conspiracy.

06-14-2018 01:58 PM