Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My friends are fucking racists and I hate them
(06-14-2018, 01:58 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 12:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: I really believe what MLK said not what it has morphed into. Every person should be judged by their character and intentions. Colors mean nothing.

You've made that proclamation here many times.

The content of a lot of your posts doesn't reflect that sentiment however.

Most memorable was your false claim/insistence that CNN had lightened the skin of a mass shooter so he wouldn't appear black and your reaction to being asked for a source (which I can ascertain, but you refused to provide).

Also on your greatest hits list was the story of your son bringing home a little black boy one time and you taking them for ice cream. According to you, that little boy was the only one who was ungrateful or unmanageable or some such thing.

And, of course, there's your embrace of the Obama birther conspiracy.

WTF are you talking about? My son never brought no nigger home. hah

and the birther conspiracy was not helped by Obamas refusal to show his birth certificate you have to admit his past was quite shifty with the schools he went to the countries he was in and a few other things that he did when he was young that he didn't clear up when he easily could have immediately, it was all very dramatic.

If you believe that I couldn't care less about a persons skin color and treat everyone the same until they show less than normal morality black or white you are sadly mistaken.

I do remember vaguely the CNN story and may have been taken in by an unscrupulous source and I can see that but you are out of your liberal treehouse if you even think I am at all racist. But you never know. You live on a different level of goofyness than most people.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My friends are fucking racists and I hate them - by Maggot - 06-14-2018, 02:30 PM