(17-Jul-2018) NOTICE: Mockforums.net will be upgraded over the next few days. During this time, there may be periods of instability. Thank you!

Soup Chicken Kitchen
Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: Soup Chicken Kitchen

I went to a Geek fest tonight. My son wanted to check out this place that sold old games for a PS1 and they had like 8 4x8 tables with all these Geeks playing Dungeons & Dragons, Pokemon and any type of weird Geeky game that they turned into a wizard or a warlock, In one corner there was a bunch of Asians with Geeky glasses on, at another table there was some other ones just slapping cards on a table and getting all pissed. At another table was these people with Geeky glasses, Geeky clothes making Geeky faces at each other . I swear there were 6-7 of them with tape holding their glasses together.
My son was looking through a stack of games creaming his jeans and there I was in the middle of the strange world of Geeks.

The one person that was normal a bit was the bald headed guy tending the counter with all these tattoo's on him. He seemed normal or at least looked it. I was kinda glad to get outta there.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
06-28-2018 09:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(06-28-2018 06:36 PM)Love Child Wrote:  Sort of. That one is so simple, I can't believe they made a video for it. Most chicks would be like, "Duh" The really cool videos are the ones that show how to make a dress out of a scarf.

I was just talking about those wrap around things the contestants get on survivor-and some wear them around their bodies, especially towards the end because they haven't eaten very much.

Yeah, I tried to find a video of the body wraps from Survivor but didn't. I don't remember seeing them on the first season (the only season I ever watched). I saw Richard Hatch nekkid, and I was like nope, no more Survivor for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
06-28-2018 09:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(06-28-2018 09:31 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I went to a Geek fest tonight. My son wanted to check out this place that sold old games for a PS1 and they had like 8 4x8 tables with all these Geeks playing Dungeons & Dragons, Pokemon and any type of weird Geeky game that they turned into a wizard or a warlock, In one corner there was a bunch of Asians with Geeky glasses on, at another table there was some other ones just slapping cards on a table and getting all pissed. At another table was these people with Geeky glasses, Geeky clothes making Geeky faces at each other . I swear there were 6-7 of them with tape holding their glasses together.
My son was looking through a stack of games creaming his jeans and there I was in the middle of the strange world of Geeks.

The one person that was normal a bit was the bald headed guy tending the counter with all these tattoo's on him. He seemed normal or at least looked it. I was kinda glad to get outta there.

Sounds like Heaven. I wish I had more geeky friends. Instead I have mostly poker playing, sports watching, beer drinking buddies.

06-28-2018 09:54 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Man..........you would have loved this place, they were just a sweating and farting and making weird faces at each other as they pushed their glasses up their nose every once in a while. Completely oblivious to maggot standing there pretending to look at comic books.

I stood there taking it all in and was a bit humbled. I guess everyone needs a home and they looked like they found it. Black, White, Asian, Latinos they were all geeks in that room, having a great time and enjoying life. I left with a smile and a little smarter than when I went in as the room filled up more and the last two tables were getting occupied. I was still scratching my head though.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
06-28-2018 10:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Love Child Offline
Mocker

Geeks are "normal" maggot. I know what you mean, I just have to give you shit.
Your "normal" isn't everyone's normal.

06-29-2018 01:11 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(06-29-2018 01:11 AM)Love Child Wrote:  Geeks are "normal" maggot. I know what you mean, I just have to give you shit.
Your "normal" isn't everyone's normal.

This may shock you but I hear that quite a bit.

06-29-2018 08:03 AM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

One day, Geeks will rule the world! Wait and see.

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
06-29-2018 01:53 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I don't think I'm geeky in any way unless having my nose in a book is semi-geeky. I don't know much about tech or gaming.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
06-29-2018 03:52 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

I re-opened this and for a second thought we were talking about greek restaurants. Oh yeah, it was geeks, not greeks.

I think anyone on a forum is a geek! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Or an attention whore. Or......?????

06-29-2018 10:43 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I may have to find a pair of glasses and wrap the middle of them in tape so I can "fit in" the next time I go there.

06-30-2018 08:46 AM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(06-29-2018 03:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

I don't think I'm geeky in any way unless having my nose in a book is semi-geeky. I don't know much about tech or gaming.

Reading books makes you a nerd not a geek.

06-30-2018 05:26 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Oh thank gawd!

07-01-2018 05:16 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(06-25-2018 04:20 PM)Love Child Wrote:  I always thought that forum was for when people are sick and eating chicken soup.

This forum was inspired by a couple of guys. Moose & Kid. Mock didn't have a food forum for quite awhile, LC and Sally wanted one but I dug in my heels, I'm glad I stopped being that way. Moose is a former Member, he was a vile individual, maybe the most revolting person I've encountered online, he was eventually banned but not by me, by MF who created Mock. Kid is till around, somewhat infrequently these days, I think he's in love. He's the polar opposite of Moose. Anyway, Moose would call women soup chickens, meaning they are inferior and Kid would talk about us as being a bunch of hens or something to that effect.

Long, convoluted story, huh. I'm high.

07-01-2018 03:49 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

Thanks for the history!

I sent Clang a message which showed the items I was talking about. I forgot I had won 2 of them in an auction-and they are both signed by Jeff Probst.

They are probably worth nothing now and I should just take them out of the package and wear them.

07-05-2018 02:44 AM