(17-Jul-2018) NOTICE: Mockforums.net will be upgraded over the next few days. During this time, there may be periods of instability. Thank you!

Soup Chicken Kitchen
Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

RE: Soup Chicken Kitchen

(07-05-2018 02:44 AM)Love Child Wrote:  Thanks for the history!

I sent Clang a message which showed the items I was talking about. I forgot I had won 2 of them in an auction-and they are both signed by Jeff Probst.

They are probably worth nothing now and I should just take them out of the package and wear them.

You should keep them in the package if possible, they might be worth something someday. I recently bought a Weird Al Yankovic figure I'm keeping in the box hoping to get it signed someday. Also I bought a Rocketeer collectible figure that I'm keeping in the box for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
07-05-2018 08:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

I have 2 sets of Star Wars mini action figures that I bought when I was 12 still in the box as well as the full set of the first edition Mutant Ninja Turtles (also still in the box) that were a brownish green color. My son was really into TMNT when he was a toddler, so I bought two of each for Christmas when they were released.

07-05-2018 10:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

A TMNT release is great if you haven't had one in a while.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
07-05-2018 02:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply