Soup Chicken Kitchen
I always thought that forum was for when people are sick and eating chicken soup.
I went to the doctor today because I have a really annoying bump underneath my breast, right where my bra wire would be. She told me to have positive thoughts and imagine healing and I kind of dismissed it and said, "I Know" and then she said, "I'm serious"
Okay then!
That and the antibiotic should work.

I should warn Clang about this sort of thing! It is painful and I haven't been able to wear a bra all weekend. I am thankful for well fitting tank tops.
I am totally not tired. If I were tired this would be a sweet day to catch up on sleep. So here I am, on the internet. Perhaps I will play a video game instead.
I'm just walking around my apartment with no shirt on.

57 My favorite kind of thread.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-25-2018, 04:34 PM)Love Child Wrote: I went to the doctor today because I have a really annoying bump underneath my breast, right where my bra wire would be. She told me to have positive thoughts and imagine healing and I kind of dismissed it and said, "I Know" and then she said, "I'm serious"
Okay then!
That and the antibiotic should work.

I should warn Clang about this sort of thing! It is painful and I haven't been able to wear a bra all weekend. I am thankful for well fitting tank tops.

No bump under my breasts thank God but I sometimes get swampy armpit by my left breast/pit when wearing a bra.
(06-25-2018, 04:35 PM)Love Child Wrote: I'm just walking around my apartment with no shirt on.

Brainexplode
(Springy door stop)
Good to hear Clang.

I am now running around in a wrap that just covers my breasts, sort of like those things the chicks wore on Survivor.
Now I'm hungry for a burrito.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I need a cigarette.
[Image: MGY7Ltv.gif]
(06-26-2018, 01:33 AM)Love Child Wrote: Good to hear Clang.

I am now running around in a wrap that just covers my breasts, sort of like those things the chicks wore on Survivor.

Like this?

Sort of. That one is so simple, I can't believe they made a video for it. Most chicks would be like, "Duh" The really cool videos are the ones that show how to make a dress out of a scarf.

I was just talking about those wrap around things the contestants get on survivor-and some wear them around their bodies, especially towards the end because they haven't eaten very much.
Didn't mean to sound snippy, not sure if I did. I was looking for the video I saw a long time ago on how to make a dress out of a really large scarf, it was pretty neat. Could not find it-found others-but not the one I was looking for.

Also-I got cut open today. That was fun. Never want to go through this again. It hurt so fucking bad, I hope the worst is over.
I went to a Geek fest tonight. My son wanted to check out this place that sold old games for a PS1 and they had like 8 4x8 tables with all these Geeks playing Dungeons & Dragons, Pokemon and any type of weird Geeky game that they turned into a wizard or a warlock, In one corner there was a bunch of Asians with Geeky glasses on, at another table there was some other ones just slapping cards on a table and getting all pissed. At another table was these people with Geeky glasses, Geeky clothes making Geeky faces at each other . I swear there were 6-7 of them with tape holding their glasses together.
My son was looking through a stack of games creaming his jeans and there I was in the middle of the strange world of Geeks.

The one person that was normal a bit was the bald headed guy tending the counter with all these tattoo's on him. He seemed normal or at least looked it. I was kinda glad to get outta there.
(06-28-2018, 06:36 PM)Love Child Wrote: Sort of. That one is so simple, I can't believe they made a video for it. Most chicks would be like, "Duh" The really cool videos are the ones that show how to make a dress out of a scarf.

I was just talking about those wrap around things the contestants get on survivor-and some wear them around their bodies, especially towards the end because they haven't eaten very much.

Yeah, I tried to find a video of the body wraps from Survivor but didn't. I don't remember seeing them on the first season (the only season I ever watched). I saw Richard Hatch nekkid, and I was like nope, no more Survivor for me.
(06-28-2018, 09:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: I went to a Geek fest tonight. My son wanted to check out this place that sold old games for a PS1 and they had like 8 4x8 tables with all these Geeks playing Dungeons & Dragons, Pokemon and any type of weird Geeky game that they turned into a wizard or a warlock, In one corner there was a bunch of Asians with Geeky glasses on, at another table there was some other ones just slapping cards on a table and getting all pissed. At another table was these people with Geeky glasses, Geeky clothes making Geeky faces at each other . I swear there were 6-7 of them with tape holding their glasses together.
My son was looking through a stack of games creaming his jeans and there I was in the middle of the strange world of Geeks.

The one person that was normal a bit was the bald headed guy tending the counter with all these tattoo's on him. He seemed normal or at least looked it. I was kinda glad to get outta there.

Sounds like Heaven. I wish I had more geeky friends. Instead I have mostly poker playing, sports watching, beer drinking buddies.
Man..........you would have loved this place, they were just a sweating and farting and making weird faces at each other as they pushed their glasses up their nose every once in a while. Completely oblivious to maggot standing there pretending to look at comic books.

I stood there taking it all in and was a bit humbled. I guess everyone needs a home and they looked like they found it. Black, White, Asian, Latinos they were all geeks in that room, having a great time and enjoying life. I left with a smile and a little smarter than when I went in as the room filled up more and the last two tables were getting occupied. I was still scratching my head though.
Geeks are "normal" maggot. I know what you mean, I just have to give you shit.
Your "normal" isn't everyone's normal.
(06-29-2018, 01:11 AM)Love Child Wrote: Geeks are "normal" maggot. I know what you mean, I just have to give you shit.
Your "normal" isn't everyone's normal.

This may shock you but I hear that quite a bit.