(17-Jul-2018) NOTICE: Mockforums.net will be upgraded over the next few days. During this time, there may be periods of instability. Thank you!

Sex, Shame, and Scripture Nadia Bolz-Weber
Love Child Offline
Mocker

Sex, Shame, and Scripture Nadia Bolz-Weber

Have you heard of her? Do you agree with what she is saying? I absolutely love her message, not only in this video that I am sharing but in general.

She is getting ready to end her time preaching in Colorado. I am not sure what is in store for her next. I will be watching. I got to meet her last year.

06-29-2018 10:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

RE: Sex, Shame, and Scripture Nadia Bolz-Weber

She has a good message but she's nuttier than the porty potty at a peanut festival.

06-30-2018 03:45 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I definitely bought the wrong bad of Pistachio's ......they're not salted and I can't bring myself to not eat them. She reminds me of unsalted nuts.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
06-30-2018 05:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(06-30-2018 05:00 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I definitely bought the wrong bad of Pistachio's ......they're not salted and I can't bring myself to not eat them. She reminds me of unsalted nuts.

Nothing wrong with unsalted nuts. I prefer them to my assaulted nuts. Ouch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
06-30-2018 05:29 PM