Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Shorts Too High to FLY!
JetBlue Airline Gate and On Board Crew, told a female passenger to change her short shorts, prior to boarding the Jetblue plane.

They determined that the burlesque shorts may offend other families on the flight! The customer was going to be denied boarding, (The Pilot had the final say) so the crew members strongly asked if she could change.

The customer had to agree, went to a store at the airport, bought oversized baggy shorts, put them over her existing shorts and continued on the flight without other interruption.

So, did Jetblue Gate and on Board Crew Members over reached their authority?

What say you ?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Prudes with attitude.

We once talked about someone having too much cleavage to fly. I have mixed feelings about this topic. I think people should be able to wear what they want, when they want, but apparently there is a large segment of society who lack common sense and that's why there has to be rules.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't care what you wear but don't kick my fucking seat.
I'm suspicious so pictures would help.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-01-2018, 10:19 AM)Maggot Wrote: I'm suspicious so pictures would help.

[Image: OKi6jBw.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Those are the shorts they had a problem with? Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?
I don't care what anyone wears, I just don't want the goddamn flight to be held up. What a pita.

I don't care what people wear either but I'll mock a bitch if she's wearing an oversized t-shirt with cartoon characters on it.
(07-01-2018, 10:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Those are the shorts they had a problem with? Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?

Agreed. Now if I had been wearing them, then I can see why they'd have a problem.hah
(07-01-2018, 05:14 AM)Duchess Wrote:

We once talked about someone having too much cleavage to fly. I have mixed feelings about this topic. I think people should be able to wear what they want, when they want, but apparently there is a large segment of society who lack common sense and that's why there has to be rules.

Pretty much agree with this, also seen it happen way too many times, chick dresses like a ho and bitches abut getting looked at. Don't really need nipples on my flight to wherever
(07-01-2018, 10:37 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 10:19 AM)Maggot Wrote: I'm suspicious so pictures would help.

[Image: OKi6jBw.jpg]

That ass should never wear Those shorts
[Image: 61886251.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-01-2018, 08:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: [Image: 61886251.jpg]

Then why is my lower half going....

This story kinda surprised me. I usually travel on Jet Blue when I fly to my mom's and see people in much less modest clothes during the summer. Nobody gives a shit.

[Image: burlesque-dancer.jpg]
Anyway, the passenger, who goes by the name Maggie McMuffin (burlesque dancer), says she didn't having any issues on the Jet Blue flight from New York to Boston.

But, the gate and flight crew in Boston complained to the pilot about her short shorts. Clang's right; bunch of prudes with 'tudes.

I wouldn't wear that outfit, but wouldn't be at all offended seeing her in the airplane (even if I were traveling with kids).
Ms McMuffin suggested tying a sweater around her waist or just leaving a blanket over her legs, but was instead asked to buy something to wear over her shorts just before the flight was set to take off.

[Image: 16d15d6fa39e795fd408642369671d96.jpg]

Now THOSE ugly blooming shorts she bought last-minute are offensive, but at least she didn't miss her flight.

After she posted on social media about Jet Blue's very 'subjective' dress code, she got an apology from the airline and a $162 credit towards a future flight for her troubles.
I guarantee you she had them pulled up into her cooch, looks like she had a diaper with them pulled down. She should have been allowed to fly even then but her victim mentality and lack of integrity made her try to take advantage of the situation.
Meh, maybe she has a victim mentality, like you Biggie.

But, I didn't see anything in the story to confirm your assessment that she possesses such a mentality, or that she had her shorts pulled up her cooch, or that she has no integrity.

She could just be one of the millions of attention-seeking people who share all their experiences on social media and like that sort of drama.

I don't really care either way. She should have just been boarded and flown to her paid-destination without incident, in my opinion.

Would you describe the hot young chicks flying to Spring Break locales in their short shorts and tank tops the same way?
If they got busted then pulled the shorts down and took pictures of course, wouldn't you?
If you run out of butter and or sour cream on a baked potato soy sauce rocks.