Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOre therapy time with Fry Guy

OK, today I want to shine the spotlight at one of Mock's favourite members, Sally.

Sally has admitted a few times to Coke and Zanax use and you lot have ignored her efforts to share. I think it is something we have to address and this forum is precisely the right place.

I asked a few select members here whether it was possible that Sally has a drug problem with Coke and Xanax and here are their answers:

Syberpig: "Xanax and Cocaine? That's what you feed your Mother in the closet. Then she sits on your lap and you have sex. Haha. I got you a good one fucker. Oink."

Ordinary Peephole: "Fuck Sally! I am not scared of her. I am not a coward you know"

The Antagonist: "Are you trying to say that I am "Sally" and that I am taking drugs? Ar eyou working undercover? Are you a mole in this forum? I don't know
anyone here! I am innocent!"

Jackboots: " I can tell the difference between Cocaine and bullshit with my bullshit meter. Iused to be oon the force and can tell the difference."

As you can tell, Sally peers are retarded.

However let me say that we are here for you Sally. We dote on your inmcomprehensible gibberish and understand its cause.

Feel free to open up right here because we all care. Liquid and Sinister especially.
Fry Guy Wrote:OK, today I want to shine the spotlight at one of Mock's favourite members, Sally.

Sally has admitted a few times to Coke and Zanax use and you lot have ignored her efforts to share. I think it is something we have to address and this forum is precisely the right place.

I asked a few select members here whether it was possible that Sally has a drug problem with Coke and Xanax and here are their answers:

Syberpig: "Xanax and Cocaine? That's what you feed your Mother in the closet. Then she sits on your lap and you have sex. Haha. I got you a good one fucker. Oink."

Ordinary Peephole: "Fuck Sally! I am not scared of her. I am not a coward you know"

The Antagonist: "Are you trying to say that I am "Sally" and that I am taking drugs? Ar eyou working undercover? Are you a mole in this forum? I don't know
anyone here! I am innocent!"

Jackboots: " I can tell the difference between Cocaine and bullshit with my bullshit meter. Iused to be oon the force and can tell the difference."

As you can tell, Sally peers are retarded.

However let me say that we are here for you Sally. We dote on your inmcomprehensible gibberish and understand its cause.

Feel free to open up right here because we all care. Liquid and Sinister especially.
WTF??? ::blink::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
::lmao:: It's even better that Ramsey doesn't get it. Good one, Flabby Fry Boy.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:::lmao:: It's even better that Ramsey doesn't get it. Good one, Flabby Fry Boy.
Ignorance in this case really is bliss.
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:::lmao:: It's even better that Ramsey doesn't get it. Good one, Flabby Fry Boy.
You must be a very happy woman.::thumbs::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
You must be a very happy woman.::thumbs::
Pretty much....
It was too easy to pass up... much like your cottage cheese remark to me a few days ago.
This coming from someone who locks himself in his apartment for days while smoking mad crack, hence all the absurd posts. Anyway thanks for theconcern FryGuy, but I've never admitted to using coke and the xanax made me sick. I haven't been able to take any prescription pills without getting severe pain in my chest since I had my gall bladder removed 15 years ago. I couldn't be a drug addict even if I wanted to, so this intervention is a shut down chicken head.
Sally,SallySally,SallySally,SallySally,Sally,SallySallSally,Sallyy,Sally

Sally,SallySally,SallySally,SallySally,Sally,SSally,:Sorry:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Homer (shy fry) Simpson Wrote:DOH!!!!Kay, today I want to start a thread because I don't feel anyone is paying enough attention to me. My flame attempts keep falling flat on their faces and people think I'm boring, short and fat. I can't spell and I keep accidentally complimenting people when trying to insult them, because I'm too dumb to understand what I'm really saying to them. No matter. I'm a powerful flamer!! So, I'm just going to randomly pick on people, in the hopes of getting some sort of rise out of them.

Oh, and by the way!! Syber is fat and she keeps picking on my mom! *sniff*

Where are my donuts?
[Image: homer_simpson31.jpg]
Meh. I started it because I felt like it and have been pleased enough with the results.
You go on about how you consider others not clever or good at mocking or anything else and still waiting for you to show some talent, wit or anything that passes for humour.

BTW You can say what you like about my Mother. I did not like her when she was alive and certainly don't care for her dead and yes you are fat. 50Lbs? You would have to strip 50lbs off your hide to get to the blubber problem. You are quite hideous dear.
Fry Guy Wrote:Meh. I started it because I felt like it and have been pleased enough with the results.
You go on about how you consider others not clever or good at mocking or anything else and still waiting for you to show some talent, wit or anything that passes for humour.

BTW You can say what you like about my Mother. I did not like her when she was alive and certainly don't care for her dead and yes you are fat. 50Lbs? You would have to strip 50lbs off your hide to get to the blubber problem. You are quite hideous dear.
If you say so, I'm sure the entire world listens and believes you.
Sorry you said what?
You are an ant in the afterbirth Fryguy.

You could walk off a bridge tomorrow and nobody here would give a fuck.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:You are an ant in the afterbirth Fryguy.
I gotta admit; that one got my vote. Where the hell did you come up with this?
Hey, from my own point of view, Prozac works. It has kept me from many a total meltdown.

[Image: 55d05ed656dd3ba1a1e8a038918c1ef5.jpg]
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
I gotta admit; that one got my vote.  Where the hell did you come up with this?

The film Manhunter.

When the tooth fairy serial killer abducts a schlock journalist after he publishes lies about him to get him to react he ties him up and says "Before me you are nothing, you are an ant in the afterbirth".

That more or less sums up my feelings about fryguy.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

You could walk off a bridge tomorrow and nobody here would give a fuck.
.....and that concerns me because........?

Fact is this little ant in afterbirth is having fun.

Oh BTW cool analogy. Not terribly evocative but funny nonetheless.