Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't mix your vegetables!
Have you ever heard that in one meal you are supposed to either eat veggies that were grown above ground or veggies that were grown below ground-but never to mix them?!
I like baked potatoes and chives and I like to put onions in my salad sometimes.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-11-2018, 02:03 AM)Love Child Wrote: Have you ever heard that in one meal you are supposed to either eat veggies that were grown above ground or veggies that were grown below ground-but never to mix them?!
No, i've never heard of not mixing before, but I have heard of vegetarians that eat only vegis that are grown either above (1 group) or below ground (2nd group). I've also heard that there are people who believe the earth is flat. I put them in the same group.
I haven't heard that particular one, but I've heard other absurd things about vegetables. For example garlic can cause strokes in men and tomatoes, eggplant, mushrooms and peppers cause inflammation. And kale can cause a toxic build up in your liver and cabbage and broccoli cause bloating.

There are a ton of things that are unhealthy for you, but when veggies start getting attacked it becomes ridiculous.

Problem solved:

Put veggies that were grown above ground

and veggies that were grown below ground

in a blender, and make your own V8! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

They just lay there, you can even put them in the wrong room nobody visits them anyway.
(07-11-2018, 08:40 PM)BigMark Wrote: They just lay there, you can even put them in the wrong room nobody visits them anyway.
hah