Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinister - What does good moderating mean to you?
Borndragon Wrote:[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:Wait, so Frank's nose is actually the clit?

How does the dog fit into this scenario?

Jeezus Christ Lumpy, first you have me mapping out your vulva for you, and now for the second time, you want me to explain my symbolism of the dog?
Think I should read back? ::laugh::
Borndragon Wrote:It's already been made extremely evident and is common knowledge that Sinister doesn't know the first thing about 'good moderating' nor anything of the sort.

But, let's talk about what a badass biker bitch she is.....

[Image: 05-1451491035M.jpg]

Borndragon ~ ....now that's impressive.
Wow, how did I miss this one? She looks like Barbra Fucking Streisand. ::lmao::
Okay, I just went and had a look... I didn't see anything that looked like Frank down there. Your anatomy lession is kind of fucked up, Born.
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:Okay, I just went and had a look... I didn't see anything that looked like Frank down there. Your anatomy lession is kind of fucked up, Born.

Back your ass up to a full length mirror, bend over and spread your ass cheeks wide....Franks the crusted, furry, little puckered guy sitting right on top of your Carlsbad Cavern.

Seriously, If a guy was quite literally a Vagina, do you honestly think, they'd wanna be yours?

Borndragon ~ ::nuts::
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Borndragon Wrote:Back your ass up to a full length mirror, bend over and spread your ass cheeks wide....Franks the crusted, furry, little puckered guy sitting right on top of your Carlsbad Cavern.
I don't get it? Are you saying thatFrank is a milk dud?
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Borndragon Wrote:Back your ass up to a full length mirror, bend over and spread your ass cheeks wide....Franks the crusted, furry, little puckered guy sitting right on top of your Carlsbad Cavern.
I don't get it? Are you saying that Frank is a milk dud?

oh shit....::lmao::

Carlsbad Cavern is Lumpy's pussy hole...follow the map.

Borndragon ~ A klingon does describe Frank aptly, as well.
sally Wrote:
Wow, I'd hate to see what you snack on at the movies. :shock:
Quote:Okay, I just went and had a look... I didn't see anything that looked like Frank down there. Your anatomy lession is kind of fucked up, Born.

Back your ass up to a full length mirror, bend over and spread your ass cheeks wide....Franks the crusted, furry, little puckered guy sitting right on top of your Carlsbad Cavern.

Seriously, If a guy was quite literally a Vagina, do you honestly think, they'd wanna be yours?

I don't see why not, it's not like I've got a tiny German Shepherd attached to one of my lips. ::dunno::
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:

I don't see why not, it's not like I've got a tiny German Shepherd attached to one of my lips.  ::dunno::

Yeah?...But, have you worked the nasty lumps outta your pussy yet?

and how many fingers can you fit inside of yourself, at one time, now days?

Borndragon ~ wait.....don't tell me.
Quote:

I don't see why not, it's not like I've got a tiny German Shepherd attached to one of my lips. ::dunno::

Yeah?...But, have you worked the nasty lumps outta your pussy yet?

and how many fingers can you fit inside of yourself, at one time, now days?

Borndragon ~ wait.....don't tell me.
Actually, the name LuMPyPussy was thought up by Frank... you should've seen what it was before. :Blush:

How did a thread about Sinister's crappy mod skills turn into a thread about fingers in a vag?

I've been around here long enough to remember your LMPP nic, Mimi....what others user names have you gone by here?

It's already been established that Sinister fails badly at being a Mod and the topic has moved on to what a pussy Frank is for not doing something about it.

You're the one that placed your own pussy in the mix...

Borndragon ~ Bet you can fit both hands in...and clap.
Borndragon Wrote:I've been around here long enough to remember your LMPP nic, Mimi....what others user names have you gone by here?

It's already been established that Sinister fails badly at being a Mod and the topic has moved on to what a pussy Frank is for not doing something about it.

You're the one that placed your own pussy in the mix...

Borndragon ~ Bet you can fit both hands in...and clap.

Actually, you're the one that brought it up and continues talking about it...
Quote:Do you actually piss from your clit, Lumpy?

You might wanna get a hand held mirror and a flashlight and fish around in your over-half-century-old lady bits and make sure everything is where it still should be, post menopause.
Look familiar, smegma breath?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
sally Wrote:
Wow, I'd hate to see what you snack on at the movies. :shock:
I wasn't talking about your ass, just assesin general. I like to snack on Rasinets at the movies which could also describe Frank.
Anyone else hear that sort of eerie, squishy, echo sound emanating from lumpy as she walks past?

Borndragon ~ back to a semi-useful pussy....Frank, you gonna hire on duchess as a mod?