FUCK OFF FUND

Do you have one? I didn't know there was such a thing until recently.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My dad used to call it "run away" money.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-11-2018, 02:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: My dad used to call it "run away" money.

Maybe I do know what this is after all. It just has a different name with a different generation. It's probably what I once heard a freind's mom refer to as "mad money".

I have savings for the first time ever, real savings, not savings for a "want". I wouldn't touch that money for a "want" but I don't have a fuck off fund.
It's called cash. Don't ever use your credit card or bank account for fuck off funds.
Oh YES!

Fuck Off funds are the best kind, they're the ones you have the most FUN with!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

This is basically my pet sitting $ I make
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

Like go and fuck off, or have enough money to tell someone to fuck off?
I had a fuck off fund but then I had to divert it all to my swear jar.
Whenever I win a pool or something good on a scratch ticket it goes in my run away fund.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
No

[Image: N3EtIZr.gif]
Is that a bunch of spiders in parchment paper? And what are they brushing on them, butter?
(10-12-2019, 06:29 PM)BigMark Wrote: .
[Image: N3EtIZr.gif]

[Image: 4l7n2tr.gif]
Don't lick them
I like spiders. Not to brush them with butter and eat them, but I like to play with them like puppies. Specially the daddy long legs, you'd be surprised how loveable they are.
Especially when they are not eating your brain from the inside out, you would know though cuz it sounds like someone munching on cap'n crunch times 100.
I know, I saw them while on a mission in Hiroshima. 1100 of our men went in and only 316 of us came out.
The Mormon church still thinks you are Jehovah.
(10-12-2019, 07:03 PM)sally Wrote: Is that a bunch of spiders in parchment paper? And what are they brushing on them, butter?

God dammit! No No No! I was trying not to watch. Fuck fuck fuck.

I think they were just trying to separate them, I didn't see any butter!

I think that is the egg sack.