Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is he Shy Guy, Fry Guy or FAT Guy?
Looking upon the past stalking and harassing this shit has done to Syber about weight leaves me to the conclusion that it was a reverse mock of some twisted sort. Look at the quote below and you'll understand how this seems to be true.

Shy Guy - now Fry Guy - soon to be Fat Guy?

EVERY typo in there, is keyboard related by way of letter proximity. This leaves me to think he's got some fucked up chubby fingers that could only be the result of morbid obesity.

[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:Its quite OK Antagonist. I will stop PM'ing you. I can se you jumpibng to all kinds of crazy conclusions and do not wish to unduly stress you.

_____Original Message_____
Date: 2009-02-18 17:15:36
Subject: Re: Well done you know where I come from.

What is your MO? What's with the pm's? I find this very odd and disturbing. If you want to be 'nice' why not do it openly? are you afraid it will ruin your 'reputation'?

Date: 2009-02-18 16:58:43

Actually that was just me trying to give you big wraps. Ok maybe I misjudged the fact that you knew where I was from.
The only reason I did not mention the shy guy doll picture on that thread is the thread moved on. Hell I complimented Liquid and I think he is an ass. I would habve had no problem saying anything to you here that I would not on the board and visa versa.

Just for your owm info. I have sent a few PMs to Duchess (just small talk) got 2 PMs from Googlebot and sent two to you. Just in case you are making it into any "campaign" type thing in your mind.

You don't want PM's that is fine yu need only ask. I am an obliging kind of guy.

Take care

Shy Guy
Date: 2009-02-18 08:56:01

I have no idea where "over there" is nor do I give a shit. Fuck you if you think you can intimidate me. I fear no one and for good reason.

Date: 2009-02-18 05:52:30
Subject: Well done you know where I come from.

You have no idea who I am over there or what affiliation I have with you guys.
All you did was prove you are smarter than most of the people here and lasy that don't say much.
Are you a chubby-bubby? ::dunno::
The Antagonist Wrote:Looking upon the past stalking and harassing this shit has done to Syber about weight leaves me to the conclusion that it was a reverse mock of some twisted sort. Look at the quote below and you'll understand how this seems to be true.
I thought the exact same thing, Ant. He seems SO obsessed with weight, that I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually 'morbidly obese' (as you say), and hates it so much in himself that he jumps on other people being overweight. Whatever his weight, he must be totally ashamed of his appearance, since he's never shown a pic of himself.
85kgs on a 5'9" frame but then you don't need to believe me.
That's on or about 187 lbs.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There's some pudge there then, for a short fuck.

Borndragon ~ Having to try and justify yourself does not win in the flame game.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Fry Guy Wrote:85kgs on a 5'9" frame but then you don't need to believe me.
The question is... whose frame?
Code:

Job:
Conformist

Hobby:
Conforming

Purpose:
To help Syberbitch lose weight and be useful

Resumé:
I like otters
Pot I'd like to introduce you to kettle.
You're short and chunky, whats not to believe?
sally Wrote:
You're short and chunky, whats not to believe?
With a face like a baboon's ass, no doubt.
Meh....I look like an dwarf extra from Lord of the Rings and am quite OK with that.

Antagonist you still looking for a point?
Poor thing
Fry Guy Wrote:Meh....I look like an dwarf extra from Lord of the Rings and am quite OK with that.
::laugh::
Fry Guy Wrote:Meh....I look like an dwarf extra from Lord of the Rings and am quite OK with that.
[Image: dwarf.jpg]
I guess he could only wish to look like Frodo.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Borndragon Wrote:I guess he could only wish to look like Frodo.
I have seen a photo of you brushing your teeth, I can only imagine you wished to look different.
Fry Guy, change your avatar. It's annoying.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The McCain eyeballs roll...........it has a hypnotic effect........it chills me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:The McCain eyeballs roll...........it has a hypnotic effect........it chills me.
I think it's how he managed to capture nearly half the popular vote. Smiley_emoticons_razz
ramseycat Wrote:Fry Guy, change your avatar. It's annoying.
That has sealed my decision to keep it.
Fry Guy Wrote:
Atta Peppa........what spunk, what gonnads, what's for supper? ::banana::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:
Fry Guy Wrote:
Atta Peppa........what spunk, what gonnads, what's for supper? ::banana::
(probably the aforementioned spunk and gonads) ::dlaugh::