Poll: Do you miss Moose at Mock?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. God yes, I want to bear his children!
0%
0 0%
2. Yes, he was interesting and amusing.
9.09%
1 9.09%
3. Sorta, he had his moments.
18.18%
2 18.18%
4. Sorta, but I'm glad he's gone.
0%
0 0%
5. No, he was annoying.
0%
0 0%
6. I hate that fucker!
18.18%
2 18.18%
7. Who?
54.55%
6 54.55%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you miss Moose?
Exactly, Syber !...Now see, that conclusion came immediately to you, that would have been your response to the situation, that's 'cuz you're smart, baby...Jesus Ramsey, you need a friggin' guardian or something to that effect, you're a danger to yourself.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Exactly, Syber !...Now see, that conclusion came immediately to you, that would have been your response to the situation, that's 'cuz you're smart, baby...Jesus Ramsey, you need a friggin' guardian or something to that effect, you're a danger to yourself.
Maybe she's waiting for Moose to start emailing her cyber hot chocolate or something? ::dunno::
I can't see that happening, but he's probably got some of his Moose dick that he made for Sinister he wouldn't mind sharing.
:shock: Great... now I won't be able to sleep for a week.
My sources tell me that Sinister took him with her to go pick up Bullet.

[Image: Picture084.jpg]
When Moose met Ramseyis arotton tomato of a storyabout a Jewish douchebag and a middle aged drama queen. Their love affair failed to captivate the audience here at Mock and instead bored them to sleep. I don't think anyone here at Mock misses their annoying, nauseating bickering. I for one have them both on ignore so I don't give a shit if he comes back or not.
Someone just told me that Moose has been caught several times pilfering facts off Wikipedia and claiming them as his own.

Hahahaha!
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Someone just told me that Moose has been caught several times pilfering facts off Wikipedia and claiming them as his own.

Hahahaha!
::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
Looks like I've missed all the good stuff. Don't know the blowhard.
Fug duh kund
You didn't miss a damn thing.
Luke Warmwater Wrote:Looks like I've missed all the good stuff. Don't know the blowhard.
You could always spend a few days scouring back through old posts so that you feel 'in the loop'... but I wouldn't recommend wasting your time unless you're just snowed in with nothing else to do.
I accepted his requeset out of curiosity. Nothing more, nothing less.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Sonofabitch
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:He reminds me of me, if I had no sense of self control and the personality of a moody pubescent 13 year old.
I am enjoying his current work at 24 though, he is ruffling the feathers of the resident right wing, hick, racist, born again retard clan which is to his credit.

::lmao::
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:he is ruffling the feathers of the resident right wing, hick, racist, born again retard clan which is to his credit.
Hell Peep, I do that every time I go into public. I feel it's a duty.
fuck that shit
Momster Wrote:fuck that shit

::lmao::
86 112