Poll: Do you miss Moose at Mock?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. God yes, I want to bear his children!
0%
0 0%
2. Yes, he was interesting and amusing.
9.09%
1 9.09%
3. Sorta, he had his moments.
18.18%
2 18.18%
4. Sorta, but I'm glad he's gone.
0%
0 0%
5. No, he was annoying.
0%
0 0%
6. I hate that fucker!
18.18%
2 18.18%
7. Who?
54.55%
6 54.55%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you miss Moose?
???
Funny you should ask that. I got a friend request from him on Facebook the other day.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
You two are meant for each other.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:You two are meant for each other.

Yea right. He is being extremely nice. I don't trust him.

He did say he misses Mock though. Maybe he misses you. 75
You missed the option

8. I don't give a damn either way
ramseycat Wrote:He is being extremely nice.
For you to converse with him in any fashion is further proof to me that you haven't got one single active brain cell...This is the man who fervently wished that a tractor trailor moving at a high rate of speed would broadside your car while you & your children were in it, I think he also hoped for LMPP to be in there with the 3 of you...You are the queen ofstupidity& your tiara looks like a dunce cap...You are Mock's dumb bitch.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
For you to converse with him in any fashion is further proof to me that you haven't got one single active brain cell...This is the man who fervently wished that a tractor trailor moving at a high rate of speed would broadside your car while you & your children were in it, I think he also hoped for LMPP to be in there with the 3 of you...You are the queen ofstupidity& your tiara looks like a dunce cap...You are Mock's dumb bitch.
I said I didn't trust him. What part of that don't you understand? And I certainly didn't look for him on Facebook. He found me.
Translation:

I like that Moose contacted me on Facebook. It was cool, and I have friends.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Translation:

I like that Moose contacted me on Facebook. It was cool, and I have friends.

Translation:

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #aaaaaa"Moose is bi-polar and contacted me on Facebook. He wants to come back to Mock. I have friends and Moose isn't one of them.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #aaaaaa"And MF ::showass::
Translation to the translation:

I am flattered and in awe that Moose would take the time to attempt to contact me. So much so, I felt a desperate need to tell (read: 'brag') everyone here on this forum about it.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Translation to the translation:

I am flattered and in awe that Moose would take the time to attempt to contact me. So much so, I felt a desperate need to tell (read: 'brag') everyone here on this forum about it.
Did any of you idiots bother to see WHO started this topic??? I believe that would be the one that so desperately wanted him gone.
Sure, but there are eleven posts to this thread, so far, and you've created five of them, so- go figure.
ramseycat Wrote:

Did any of you idiots bother to see WHO started this topic??? I believe that would be the one that so desperately wanted him gone.

Nice attempt at deflection but that's two entirely different subjects.

I tried to make the poll as unbiased as possible... I was actually curious to see if he was missed. He seems to be making some enemies over at 24, and I wondered if anyone here remembered him fondly.

In any case, they're teasing you about bragging several times about Moose contacting you. I've got nothing to do with it.
ramseycat Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
I said I didn't trust him. What part of that don't you understand? And I certainly didn't look for him on Facebook. He found me.
Was there anything in my comment in regards to trust ?...You've got your tiara on right now, dontcha ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Whatever. I don't care either way. He thinks he is going to be banned at 24 too. I had to laugh because he can't even be normal on a normal forum.
He reminds me of me, if I had no sense of self control and the personality of a moody pubescent 13 year old.
I am enjoying his current work at 24 though, he is ruffling the feathers of the resident right wing, hick, racist, born again retard clan which is to his credit.
As for do I miss him here at Mock?, as much as a whore misses syphilis.

Edited to look less gay.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:He reminds me of me, if I had no sense of self control and the personality of a moody pubescent 13 year old.
I am enjoying his current work at 24 though, he is ruffling the feathers of the resident right wing, hick, racist, born again retard clan which is to his credit.
As for do I kiss him here at Mock?, as much as a whore misses syphilis.
Saved for posterity. ::laugh::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:He reminds me of me, if I had no sense of self control and the personality of a moody pubescent 13 year old.
As for do I kiss him here at Mock?, as much as a whore misses syphilis.
You KISSED Moose???????:shock: Wow, now the truth comes out.
Even I have to admit that was a bbbbaaaddd typo.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
ramseycat Wrote:

I believe one of the points to be made, is that even though Moose contacted you... why would you even respond to him in any fashion? With everything that happened, I would think you would just block him immediately and that would be the end of it.