Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING / LOCATED ALIVE: JAYME CLOSS, 13 -- WISCONSIN / loca
(01-11-2019, 09:38 AM)Maggot Wrote: Is this the kid that was knocking on a door early in the morning?

As I understand it, Jayme escaped while her captor was out of the house.  

She approached a woman who was walking her dog and told her to call the police because she'd been kidnapped by a person who killed her parents.  The dog walker went to a nearby house and Jayme was taken inside where she played with the family dog while the police were dispatched.

[Image: HHKBFNVX55AJBMXQIYPDP33XZQ.jpg]
^ This is the piece of shit who is charged with killing Jayme's parents in order to abduct Jayme. 

LE believes Jake Patterson, 21, targeted Jayme and planned the abduction for some time.  They don't believe Jayme knew Patterson prior to the murder/kidnapping, but there aren't a lot of details available to the public yet.  Since Jayme is a minor, there may not be many details released for some time.

I'm so glad Jayme survived and escaped.  She was checked at the hospital last night and is now reunited with her aunt.  I sure hope she's as strong as Abigail Hernandez and can help LE put Patterson away for good.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/20...b589f46e7f

Messages In This Thread
RE: MISSING / LOCATED ALIVE: JAYME CLOSS, 13 -- WISCONSIN / loca - by HairOfTheDog - 01-12-2019, 03:19 PM