Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Shy Guy! Please do your harassing in public
Quote:_____Original Message_____
Date: 2009-02-18 05:57:40
Subject: I like the ShyGuy Doll in Jason mask in that thread

Well done you know which forum I am from. Well done.

You have no idea who I am over there or what affiliation I have with you guys.
All you did was prove you are smarter than most of the people here and lasy that don't say much.
Syber, you can now rest assured this shit for brains has moved on from you to me. Well, maybe he can multi-task but that may tax his wet brain.

This is one of two pm's he sent me today. The first one is minus the bit where he assumes I know what stupid site he's from and that I give a shit.

Now, as I replied to you, Fucktard, I do not know nor do I care where you're from and who you are. If you think you're going to stalk me and harass me like you mentioned in the post here: http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php...forum_id=4and get OP to join you, you're a bigger fool than we take you for.

Bring it fucktard. Dragging up old shit is just that - OLD. Done and gone.

And the Shy Guy in the Jason mask...... it's not a Jason mask moron. That's what they look like. You're so dumb you don't even know that and you named yourself afterthe silly little animation from a video game!

::haha::You must truly be the pride of your family.
I think even now this stupid fuck has already realised he has picked the wrong target in you and in me.
I have come across their ilk time and time again online, it never ceases to amaze me how many of them are out there just waiting to stalk, obsess over, harass and annoy people as some kind sick twisted hobby.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
BornDragon's the one that named his originating forum. He's apparently getting people mixed up in here.

And who the fuck doesn't recognize Hannibal Lecter? HELLO! Live in a cave?
No, he's referring to the Mario Shy Guy I posted in the daily greeting to him yesterday.
The Antagonist Wrote:No, he's referring to the Mario Shy Guy I posted in the daily greeting to him yesterday.

Oh.

Did I mention I live in a cave? :Blush:
Yes but that's OK.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I think even now this stupid fuck has already realised he has picked the wrong target in you and in me.
I have come across their ilk time and time again online, it never ceases to amaze me how many of them are out there just waiting to stalk, obsess over, harass and annoy people as some kind sick twisted hobby.
Well, if what it's done to me is any indication of its 'best work', meh.... you have nothing to worry about except being bored to death.

Either it will get with the program and start contributing, or MF will eventually grow tired of the gradeschool bathroom level humor and toss it out.
I thought that constituted friendly banter.
How exactly is it harassment?
As for the focus of attention. Get a grip people I am mocking you. ::aww::
You all whine when I mock one person exclusively and then when I share the love you whine again. Just no pleasing you lot. :cool:
Shy Guy Wrote:I thought that constituted friendly banter.
How exactly is it harassment?
As for the focus of attention. Get a grip people I am mocking you. ::aww::
You all whine when I mock one person exclusively and then when I share the love you whine again. Just no pleasing you lot. :cool:

It came off as arrogant and obnoxious. It had a tone of "i'm out to get you" for some reason.

Then there was the topic where you tried to recruit OP to help you against me.

Combine the two (now three) PM's and that sets my asshole meter into the red.

If you want friendly banter then do it on the board. Everyone else does. You've nothing to lose but the asshole moniker. Oh and when you stop taking Googlefags place of stalking and harassing Syber more than the restit might help too.
Not trying to recruit him against you.
What's with you guys and conspiracy theories.
If you notice on that thread EVERYONE had a bit of a go at him and it was funny.
As to being obnoxious and arrogant....that was in dispute?

You know I almost get the impression you guys don't like me that much? Makes me a little bit sad.
Shy Guy Wrote:Not trying to recruit him against you.
If you notice on that thread EVERYONE had a bit of a go at him and it was funny.

You know I almost get the impression you guys don't like me that much? Makes me a little bit sad.

::aww::

::lmao::LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Shy Guy Wrote:Not trying to recruit him against you.

::aww::

Shy Guy Wrote:You know I almost get the impression you guys don't like me that much?
It took you this long to figure that out? Add another trait to your list; that being painfully stupid and unaware.

Meh.....sarcasm.
It OK people. Just so that you all know The Antagonist will not get any more PMs from Fry Guy She goes mental when she recieves them and goes into full melodramatic tailspins with conspiracy theories and visions of impending doom.

Anyone else not OK with PMs?
No come to think of it...any of you lot want PMs from me?
It OK people. Just so that you all know The Antagonist will not get any more PMs from Fry Guy She goes mental when she recieves them and goes into full melodramatic tailspins with conspiracy theories and visions of impending doom.

Anyone else not OK with PMs?
No come to think of it...any of you lot want PMs from me?
So The Antagonistyou have made the claim of harassment on a Mocking Forum I would like to see you define the "boundaries" of what constitutes mocking and what does Harrassment.

When I questioned this, the best you could say is that I was obnoxious and arrogant. I admit to this but is that that is not harrasment.

You dragged in a lot of wild assertions and accusations but what point did you make?

Now let's try again. Harassment on a mocking forum.
Triple-posting, spamming, fuckin' dipshit, you're fuckin' useless.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Whiner says what?

Bring-drag-on ~ Drag. Its what you do. LOL
Fry Guy Wrote:It OK people. Just so that you all know The Antagonist will not get any more PMs from Fry Guy She goes mental when she recieves them and goes into full melodramatic tailspins with conspiracy theories and visions of impending doom.

::laugh::

86 112