Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Shy Guy! Please do your harassing in public
Middle Finger Wrote:
Fry Guy Wrote:It OK people. Just so that you all know The Antagonist will not get any more PMs from Fry Guy She goes mental when she recieves them and goes into full melodramatic tailspins with conspiracy theories and visions of impending doom.

Be careful, she will start inventing them and accusing you of harassment at which point she will get in contact with her "British lawyer friend".
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
OP shut the fuck up.

As for Shy Guy and his insane accusations of my "hysteria and conspiracy theories" I shall give you the FULL pm he's sent me with my replies.

I do not know this shit wad from Adam and I find it weird and disturbing that some shit who isso stupid and obnoxious starts pm'ing me and others in some freaky attempt at friendship.

Read the pms for yourself and see how dopey they are.

You want to be 'friends' and throw compliments my way, then as I said, do it openly. I find this friends in pm only shit juvenile.

[line]

Its quite OK Antagonist. I will stop PM'ing you. I can se you jumpibng to all kinds of crazy conclusions and do not wish to unduly stress you.

_____Original Message_____
Date: 2009-02-18 17:15:36
Subject: Re: Well done you know where I come from.

What is your MO? What's with the pm's? I find this very odd and disturbing. If you want to be 'nice' why not do it openly? are you afraid it will ruin your 'reputation'?

Date: 2009-02-18 16:58:43

Actually that was just me trying to give you big wraps. Ok maybe I misjudged the fact that you knew where I was from.
The only reason I did not mention the shy guy doll picture on that thread is the thread moved on. Hell I complimented Liquid and I think he is an ass. I would habve had no problem saying anything to you here that I would not on the board and visa versa.

Just for your owm info. I have sent a few PMs to Duchess (just small talk) got 2 PMs from Googlebot and sent two to you. Just in case you are making it into any "campaign" type thing in your mind.

You don't want PM's that is fine yu need only ask. I am an obliging kind of guy.

Take care

Shy Guy
Date: 2009-02-18 08:56:01

I have no idea where "over there" is nor do I give a shit. Fuck you if you think you can intimidate me. I fear no one and for good reason.

Date: 2009-02-18 05:52:30
Subject: Well done you know where I come from.

You have no idea who I am over there or what affiliation I have with you guys.
All you did was prove you are smarter than most of the people here and lasy that don't say much.

Huh?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Huh?
What do you mean? Are you questioning ShyTard's stupidity and inept grasp of the English language or me?
Wow. He is a nut.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The Antagonist Wrote:
What do you mean? Are you questioning ShyTard's stupidity and inept grasp of the English language or me?
I couldn't get past "jumpibng." ::lmao::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:
I couldn't get past "jumpibng." ::lmao::
And you give me shit for my typos. ::irk::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Gotcha!

I find it a bit funny that he says I'm all kinds of worried about some kind of "campaign" thing and yet he's clearly sendign pm's out to anyone who he thinks will befriend him.
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:Gotcha!

I find it a bit funny that he says I'm all kinds of worried about some kind of "campaign" thing and yet he's clearly sendign pm's out to anyone who he thinks will befriend him.

"Clearly sendign pm's out to anyone who he thinks will befriend him"?
Ah...nope.
I was not "trying to befriend" you but was being "unfriendly" which was the opposite extreme of what you were claiming previously.
The truth is a touch less melodramatic and hysterical. I was speaking to you about what was posted on a thread after the thread had well and truly moved on and where posting on the thread may otherwise have been out of context.
But you want to make it a big hysterical insane rambling? Great can only help.
I like this thread. Thanks for starting it. I like drama.
Would you mind repeating that one more time Fry Guy.
sally Wrote:Would you mind repeating that one more time Fry Guy.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I deleted his multiple posts. He apparently had a technical glitch.
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin  I deleted his multiple posts.  He apparently had a technical glitch.
And his computer was acting up too.
::lmao::
I doubt you would have got it first time around Sally. I did you a favour.
fry guy doesn't harass... he tries...but doesn't actually accomplish much
I don't try to harass.
If no harassment is accomplished (felt) then where is the issue?

Sorry I will repeat it one more time.

You are a useless old slapper.