Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordinary peephole
http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php...y+Peephole

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I don't think anything I have conclusively proven her to be a fucking liar, making up stories about me harrassing her via PM and E-mail when she knows for a fact I have never sent her a PM or E-mail.......ever.
I always mention it as a cautionary reminder to other members, when antagonist (twitchin kitten) realises she can't get to you with words she will switch to blatant lies, like "you virtually raped me in a chat room". Which she will then pass on to her "British lawyer friend" to investigate.
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
..... you're so fearful of The Antagonist .....
have been proven to be an obsessive, compulsive delusional liar. .... you decided to put her on ignore, which by the way, is a fucking lie. ...that British lawyer she speaks of and you're so skeptical about, well let's just say I know who she is and another member here knows of her as well. This is not a ficticious woman. Wow...you're wrong again!!!

You are a fucking coward in the first degree.... you've got a big fat yellow stripe down your back. Using the ignore button on a sitewhere the membersrag each other out is just that -
COWARDLY. In fact, MF should rename it the Coward button. *snork*

How does it feel that a girl can take what you spew, regardless if it's a lie or not, time and again and slap you repeatedly at that - but you are too weak-willed to hear what she has to say in return?

That, my friend, is
cowardice.

This topic here:

[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote: [/b]
OP, I do not "not come around because you have me on ignore" you silly little troll. I come around in spurts because I FEEL LIKE IT. It has nothing to do with fearing you. Jesus Christ of all people I need to worry about YOU? ::lmao::::nuts::

Listen up you coward. That's right, Sin pegged you for exactly what you are - a coward.

.... you have a demented obsession about me. You bring up jabs here and there from ........reminds me what a lonely, delusional vile little chunk of vomit you truly are. I laugh at you.

... You apparently are too dim witted to comprehend what you're told. Apparently you're quite dim-witted.

..... cannot make the transformation from vile delusional troll to human being able to carry on a conversation.

.....You my friend have become the site punching bag. NO one here can carry on a conversation with you without reminding you how wrong you are on one subject or another. You don't get it.

You're a self loathing little whiner.
No one laughs with you, we laugh at you. MF should rename the site Everyone Mock OP because that what it winds up being once new members are settled in and see you for what you are.

[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:.... what I said is not libelous nor is it slanderous. ...

What he says about Sin being a neo-nazi..... now that there is libel and falls under slander.

You on the other hand, are obsessed. You can't let it go. You are a freak. An obsessed freak who couldn't take the high road, you live in a demented obsessed world always looking over your shoulder for the next thing to give you an excuse to freak out over. Your way of handling this is to throw cheap shots and hide behind your coward button.
Middle Finger Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:MF should rename the site Everyone Mock OP because that what it winds up being once new members are settled in and see you for what you are.
Poor OP.42 21

Middle Finger Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:MF should rename the site Everyone Mock OP because that what it winds up being once new members are settled in and see you for what you are.
Poor OP.42 21
[user=61]Zenith[/user] wrote:
Fuck OP. He's a brainless twat who sucks donkey dick
-just sayin' ::dunno::

::lmao::
::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:Interesting to see biker bitch saying "nobody cares who you have on ignore", 43 posts and over 400 views later says otherwise bitch.
Quote:Did you ever consider it is because people keep coming back to see how many different ways we're slapping your sloppy brains about? You gotta admit there are several people in this topic letting you know how ignorant you are.

The Antagonist Wrote:
Quote:Interesting to see biker bitch saying "nobody cares who you have on ignore", 43 posts and over 400 views later says otherwise bitch.
Did you ever consider it is because people keep coming back to see how many different ways we're slapping your sloppy brains about? You gotta admit there are several people in this topic letting you know how ignorant you are.
Sinister Wrote:Interesting to see biker bitch saying "nobody cares who you have on ignore", 43 posts and over 400 views later says otherwise bitch.
Has it ever occurred to that feeble, helpless, microscopic excusefor a brain of yours that you have become the forum punching bag? No one
does care who the fuck you use the coward button on; they are all anxious for the constant and easy opportunities you offerto slap the shit out of you. You make it so easy even that islosing its allure. See? You're not even good at that! You are truly pathetic. And a coward and a liar.

[color="navy"]I like this thread. I feel like I am closer to you Ordinary Peephole. Do you feel that too?[/color]
Ordinary Peephole I have read this a few times and I was wondering. True or false. Are you a coward?
I think you dug this up because it reminds you of yourself. You who are obsessed with SyberBitch, following her around from topic to topic repeating yourself incessantly and boring the fuck out of everyone here.

OP has more brains and creativity in his ass hair than you will ever so long as you live.

If you think you're going to switch tactics and start with me, you're making a big mistake.
I moved this thread to the Some Honest Therapy because I feel that is Shy Guy's motive - to give OP some badly needed therapy and help.

It's very kind of you, Shy Guy.
86 112
since shygit has nothing original to contribute, he/she has to dredge up old shit.

i am fond of all 3 of the people quoted in this lame overwrought 'topic' , and they each have been key players here. unlike this desperado.

and since it is aimed at OP i'd like to say that he is one of the funniest people i've known online. a true dry wit. unlike the witless wanker who is so pathetic he/she needs to look up old news to try to gain a modicum of cred.OP doesn't need to belabor incessant fat'jokes' like some schoolyard bully. the kind i used to kick the crap out of when they tried to take my friends' lunch money. . :Yawn:

JackBoots, he's posted this in hopes of recruiting OP to join ranks with him attacking me.

I wait with bated breath
The Antagonist Wrote:JackBoots, he's posted this in hopes of recruiting OP to join ranks with him attacking me.

I wait with bated breath
you and OP may have had differences, but he'd never align himself with a half-wit. OP has contempt for stupidity, as i do and as you and Sin do.

The Antagonist Wrote:JackBoots, he's posted this in hopes of recruiting OP to join ranks with him attacking me.

I wait with bated breath
Believe me it will be cold day in hell before I "join forces" with anybody here, least of all a witless, tunnel visioned mongoloid like shyguy.
I choose not to involve myself with the plebs, and shyguy is the current king of of the plebs.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Shy Guy Wrote:Ordinary Peephole I have read this a few times and I was wondering. True or false. Are you a coward?
You read all thatmumbo jumbo3 times? Christ, I didn't even bother to read it once. Get a life mother fucker ::rollseyes::
sally Wrote:
Shy Guy Wrote:Ordinary Peephole I have read this a few times and I was wondering. True or false. Are you a coward?
You read all thatmumbo jumbo3 times? Christ, I didn't even bother to read it once. Get a life mother fucker ::rollseyes::

I had to wonder why he was stuttering the same quotes over and over in the same post? Maybe he didn't understand what he read the first time? ::dlaugh::

I wait with bated breath

No. I posted this in hope of seeing if Ordinary Peephole can explain whether he is not a coward or whether he is and if he isn't why EVERYONE seemed to think he was.

Yes it seems EVERYONE included (but not exclusively) you too Antagonist.

After we move on from here a little bit of sharing and therapy my help get over this problem. That is unless you guys don't want to bond?

Maybe I misread things?::blink::
You know from what I read here you have a lot of positive support Ordinary Peephole and if what I read is correct, then you are a funny guy, an intelligent guy and a witty guy.

No-one disputed tat you were a coward and you know...that is not a bad thing.
We all have faults. For example I am a bit shy and I work through this debilitating impairment and I think you can too.

First embrace your inner coward. It is healthy. You have to love yourself.

You are a funny, intelligent, witty coward. It is not such a bad rap. Not everyone can be brave.

I want you to think on this.

Fear has its use but cowardice has none.⿝ - Mahatma Ghandi

He obviously did not know too many funny, intelligent, witty cowards.

To be one's self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity.⿝ - (Some loser)

Conformity gives you well-wishers and they give you strength to fight difficult obstacles. This will not be brave but will give you a warm feeling, just like that warm feeling you felt when you were in the thick of that thread (the first time around). Only then the warm feeling was running down your thigh and pooling on the chair you were sitting on.

You have a niche and by the looks a very valued one here. I think it is very sweet.

::wave::

He is valued here...Anyone that contributes here in a positive, funny way is...By me, anyway.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Shy Guy Wrote:You know from what I read here you have a lot of positive support Ordinary Peephole and if what I read is correct, then you are a funny guy, an intelligent guy and a witty guy.

No-one disputed tat you were a coward and you know...that is not a bad thing.
We all have faults. For example I am a bit shy and I work through this debilitating impairment and I think you can too.

First embrace your inner coward. It is healthy. You have to love yourself.

You are a funny, intelligent, witty coward. It is not such a bad rap. Not everyone can be brave.

I want you to think on this.

Fear has its use but cowardice has none.⿝ - Mahatma Ghandi

He obviously did not know too many funny, intelligent, witty cowards.

To be one's self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity.⿝ - (Some loser)

Conformity gives you well-wishers and they give you strength to fight difficult obstacles. This will not be brave but will give you a warm feeling, just like that warm feeling you felt when you were in the thick of that thread (the first time around). Only then the warm feeling was running down your thigh and pooling on the chair you were sitting on.

You have a niche and by the looks a very valued one here. I think it is very sweet.

::wave::
:Yawn:32

Is that really the best you can do?

::wait::

Getting involved with disputes with my intellectual equals is far more satisfying than feeding a pathetic little "shy" troll like you.
You do realise that if you killed yourself this instant it would barely register with anyone here, don't you?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
....and your point is .....?
That ought to concern me, worry me, cause me to embrace cowardice....?

This is not a dispute. This is therapy.
This is a time to come out and say

"I am a coward and I am Proud"

I am on your side here.
Change the record fuckwit.

Don't make me put you on ignore and eradicate 98% of your reason for being here.

Anyone that knows me and anyone that matters to me knows that I am anything but a coward.

Full stop, period, the end, fin.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Change the record fuckwit.

Don't make me put you on ignore and eradicate 98% of your reason for being here.

Anyone that knows me and anyone that matters to me knows that I am anything but a coward.

Full stop, period, the end, fin.
You have no idea why I am here. Cerainly nothing that your placing me on ignore will impact on.

You say you are not a coward but everyone else thinks so.....hmmmm

Give us a roar champ.

[Image: oz_lion.jpg]
in keeping with the OZ theme...this would be shyguy...singing "if i only had a brain".

Shy Guy Wrote:You have no idea why I am here. Cerainly nothing that your placing me on ignore will impact on.

Pray tell, why ARE you here? You've alluded to such a question before in pm's and here on the board.

Quit being some kind of mysterious chicken-shit and tell us why you are here.

Do not give the obvious bullshit answers like "I'm here to mock you" or "to disturb you" - you're playing mystery man on a mission. Fess up fool.

think real hard now to come up with something impressive. ::nuts::
...and I should do that to.....?
Impress you perhaps?

I'll pass but thanks for asking.