Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordinary peephole
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Do you know the Italian draft horse is nearly extinct becasue Italians ate them all? True fact.
No, I didn't know Italians ate the draft horse.  I've never been prouder of my heritage!! ::bravo::

Yeah wops eat horse just like the French, just one of the many things they have in common like cowardice in battle and only bathing themselves in cooking oil twice a year.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Yeah wops eat horse just like the French, just one of the many things they have in common like cowardice in battle and only bathing themselves in cooking oil twice a year.

I love when you mention cowardice in battle because not only does England have such a fine claim to that in the past, but all I think about, when you say that, is how poorly armed colonists kicked your fucking asses, twice, and then saved your ass ... and how we were able to kick the English Superpower (that is now insignificant) just because freedom is that much better than the medieval royalty people-not-in-charge bullshit your culture stems from. ::thumbs::
86 112
Without the help of the French we would still be there gang raping your women and shooting your horses. Keep that in mind the next time you are eating your "freedom fries", fuckwit. And remember defeat and cowardice are two different things, the British have proven time and time again how they will never suyrrender.
This one image sums up you and me greaseball, one tommy accepting the surrender of half a dozen guinea cowards with no backbone......

Just. Like, You.

One of the guineas in this photo might even be a distant relative, did you have any family members in Italy during WW2 fighting for the Nazi enemy greaseball? Does your family tree include facist sympathisers?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I guess this is all you can do when poorly armed colonists kick your ass and bitch-slap away your world super power title. Twice.
86 112
sally Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:I've never been cruel to an animal in my life, but I also won't tolerate being bitten.

Chill out. No hamsters were harmed in the writing of this post.
You say that you won't tolerate being bitten, so howdoes onescold a hamster for his actions ::dunno::
Hell if I know. I just stopped trying to mess with them.
Middle Finger Wrote:The funniest part about this big "professional hamster debate" between the our two resident animal experts is that I just realized I want to fucking eat a hamster. I grill everything, and now you mouthy fucks got me salivating in curiosity.

Someone send me a nice plump one - one that was infertile or some bullshit like that. The more aggressive the little son of a bitch was, the better.
Set out a few mousetraps. Same thing, basically.