Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordinary peephole
Shy Guy Wrote:I am on your side here.
On his side, on his leg, on his back.... dry humping feverishly away as a bit of spittle sprays randomly from your foaming lips.

Shake the little fucker off, Opie.
SyberBitch Wrote:
Shy Guy Wrote:I am on your side here.

Shake the little fucker off, Opie.

Done and done.

Reading his attempts to antagonise or mock me was like having a stone in my shoe, a mild annoyance easily rectified.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
If Fry Guy is just here to target and pick on people, that's fine with me. I love that he has targeted the rotten-toothed, anti-self-defense, pseudo-muslim, hamster-fondling, out-of-wedlock-spawning, sissified, arrogant fuck.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:If Fry Guy is just here to target and pick on people, that's fine with me. I love that he has targeted the rotten-toothed, anti-self-defense, pseudo-muslim, hamster-fondling, out-of-wedlock-spawning, sissified, arrogant fuck.
How DARE you talk about me like that!!!! 21
SyberBitch Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:If Fry Guy is just here to target and pick on people, that's fine with me. I love that he has targeted the rotten-toothed, anti-self-defense, pseudo-muslim, hamster-fondling, out-of-wedlock-spawning, sissified, arrogant fuck.
Oh great, we've got TWO hamster fondlers in here. ::doh::
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:
Not really... was just playing dramatic. ::aww::
SyberBitch Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:
Not really... was just playing dramatic. ::aww::
I picture you more as a guinea pig kinda gal.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:Not really... was just playing dramatic. ::aww::
heheh Smiley_emoticons_wink

I used to have Gerbils at one time. I like them because they are smart and friendly. Hamsters piss me off because they always bite, little bastards. Rats actually make very good pets, but I've never had one. The whole 'urine trail' thing grosses me out.
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:If Fry Guy is just here to target and pick on people, that's fine with me. I love that he has targeted the rotten-toothed, anti-self-defense, pseudo-muslim, hamster-fondling, out-of-wedlock-spawning, sissified, arrogant fuck.

Damn Right!!! ::thumbs::
[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

I used to have Gerbils at one time. I like them because they are smart and friendly. Hamsters piss me off because they always bite, little bastards. Rats actually make very good pets, but I've never had one. The whole 'urine trail' thing grosses me out.

Hamsters all have to hand tamed, their natural instinct is to bite and gnaw.
I have heard of numerous instances when retards have bought hamsters, never handle them, then complain when they get bitten while they are cleaning their cages out.
Once they know your scent they will not bite you, like most animals they can sense fear, and like most animals it pisses them off.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

Hamsters all have to hand tamed, their natural instinct is to bite and gnaw.
I have heard of numerous instances when retards have bought hamsters, never handle them, then complain when they get bitten while they are cleaning their cages out.
Once they know your scent they will not bite you, like most animals they can sense fear, and like most animals it pisses them off.

So, like OP is saying, it's very important to hand-tame them and not show fear when you send them up your ass.

86 112
I sense you have rodentophobia.

Only someone who owns hamsters or is deathly afraid of them would mention them so much greaseball.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I sense you have rodentophobia.

Only someone who owns hamsters or is deathly afraid of them would mention them so much greaseball.

Or, someone who reads the posts of an ass-hamster breeder from Britain that shamelessly reveals himself as a grown man who plays with rodents.
86 112
Your dog has put on his smoking jacket and pulled out his pipe, looks like he is ready for some more stimulating conversation.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Your dog has put on his smoking jacket and pulled out his pipe, looks like he is ready for some more stimulating conversation.

Compared to hamsters as a pet, he's a fucking professor at Yale.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Once they know your scent they will not bite you, like most animals they can sense fear, and like most animals it pisses them off.
I would imagine if they sensed anything, it was the need to cling to my hand for dear life since I was about to throw the little fuckers against the wall for biting me.
[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Once they know your scent they will not bite you, like most animals they can sense fear, and like most animals it pisses them off.
I would imagine if they sensed anything, it was the need to cling to my hand for dear life since I was about to throw the little fuckers against the wall for biting me.

Animal cruelty is one of the early warning signs of a potential serial killer.
If you don't want to get bitten then don't pick them up you stupid bitch.
OP what you know about hamsters is what you nick off other websites.
Care to explain the dominant spot again - like you did on my forum on 24 and not nicking it off Lorraine's site?

Most times a hamster will bite is because they have been frightened. A gigantic hand looming down from above to pick them up would certainly cause this reaction.

Couple that with their piss poor eyesight you easily can get bit.

If you're wearing a scent that offends them that can get you bit too. How about if you just handled food and not washed? You smell like food and any animal not properly socialized will go for food.

But what do I know, I'm a liar.
I know more about hamsters than you do thats for sure, I have owned them for over 25 years and have been breeding them for 10 years.
Using the internet as a resource has become quite popular in the last ten years, maybe you should try it?, it can be quite useful, but then again I don't presume to know everything about everything like you do here and at 24 everyday.
Yes hamsters have very poor eyesight and will bite hands that smell of food, you are clearly a hamster expert.
Now I think your precious doggy requires another blowjob so pucker up bitch.