Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordinary peephole
I still can't believe you owned hamsters as a grown man just to own them. Not that breeding makes it OK but fuck, just to own them? Juvenile retard.
86 112
Hamsters will also bite when in the presence of shadow people. They re-act to the phenomena with fear and hostility. It's been reported as one of the major causes of hamster bites world wide.
[Image: rodent.jpg]
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Once they know your scent they will not bite you, like most animals they can sense fear, and like most animals it pisses them off.
I would imagine if they sensed anything, it was the need to cling to my hand for dear life since I was about to throw the little fuckers against the wall for biting me.

Animal cruelty is one of the early warning signs of a potential serial killer.
If you don't want to get bitten then don't pick them up you stupid bitch.
I've never been cruel to an animal in my life, but I also won't tolerate being bitten.

Chill out. No hamsters were harmed in the writing of this post.
SyberBitch Wrote:Chill out. No hamsters were harmed in the writing of this post.

::laugh::
86 112
SyberBitch Wrote:I've never been cruel to an animal in my life, but I also won't tolerate being bitten.

Chill out. No hamsters were harmed in the writing of this post.
You say that you won't tolerate being bitten, so howdoes onescold a hamster for his actions ::dunno::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I know more about hamsters than you do thats for sure, I have owned them for over 25 years and have been breeding them for 10 years.
Using the internet as a resource has become quite popular in the last ten years, maybe you should try it?, it can be quite useful, but then again I don't presume to know everything about everything like you do here and at 24 everyday.
Yes hamsters have very poor eyesight and will bite hands that smell of food, you are clearly a hamster expert.
Now I think your precious doggy requires another blowjob so pucker up bitch.

Now where did I say I was an expert over you or anyone else?

I notice you avoided that dominant spot explanation too. :kiss:Smiley_emoticons_razzlease do share with everyone how the spot on it's head makes it the"dominant male or female"in it's colony! Color spots mean so much to nearly blind animals and I'd love to hear how you've come up with this "fact".

I've owned hamsters longer than you have and still do. I've owned several species of small furry creatures as well as dogs, cats, horses and rehabilitated many wild animals for return to the wild.

I've worked PROFESSIONALLY with animals for over 35 years. Just because you breed a couple of hamsters does not make you an expert nor does using the internet make you an expert by default of someone elses knowledge.

I never have decided that my breeding program was good based on a friend who breeds them in large roomy environments and consider that my genetics program.

Just because you have been fumbling around for all ths time does not mean you know what you're doing.

http://www.24hourforums.com/forum83/21329.html

I have no time for grandiose internet claims, least of all yours.
I dare say it is feasible you have been "professionally" working with animals in bestiality films for 35 years. You have probably had more species of cock in you than MF has had meatball sandwiches.
Now fuck off, a horse in a field near where you is crying out for a handjob, you may yet get the animal spunk sandwich you were hankering for.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I have no time for grandiose internet claims, least of all yours.
I dare say it is feasible you have been "professionally" working with animals in bestiality films for 35 years. You have probably had more species of cock in you than MF has had meatball sandwiches.
Now fuck off, a horse in a field near where you is crying out for a handjob, you may yet get the animal spunk sandwich you were hankering for.
Nice try Tiny Tim. Now go find a step stool so you can look at yourself in a mirror and pretend that you are tall enough to get on the roller coaster.
Ant, no offense, but I've had 2,345 meatball sandwiches.
86 112
::lmao:: This fucking place just cracks me up.::lmao::
Fug duh kund
Middle Finger Wrote:Ant, no offense, but I've had 2,345 meatball sandwiches.
Yeah so? Did you need to sit in the high chair to eat them?
The Antagonist Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Ant, no offense, but I've had 2,345 meatball sandwiches.
Yeah so? Did you need to sit in the high chair to eat them?
No, some cooking-type bitch like you served them to me in my TV chair.
86 112
The funniest part about this big "professional hamster debate" between the our two resident animal experts is that I just realized I want to fucking eat a hamster. I grill everything, and now you mouthy fucks got me salivating in curiosity.

Someone send me a nice plump one - one that was infertile or some bullshit like that. The more aggressive the little son of a bitch was, the better.
86 112
Sorry. You'd starve on hamster. They don't have much meat on them even if they are chubby.
So send me 100 of them, I don't give a fuck. I'll grill the whole god damned bunch. Send any of your animals, I don't care. Even one of your horses - you know, the ones dykes love - will be fine. I have an axe, so don't worry.
86 112
You want my recipe for spaghetti and horse balls?
Do you know the Italian draft horse is nearly extinct becasue Italians ate them all? True fact.

Are you Barese by any chance? Do you eat bugs? Are there sheep and goat heads in your 'fridge?

Why don't you share with us all some of the gross things the guinea's eat? Is hamster one of them or are you trying to expand your nationalitie's cuisine to new levels? Maybe this is your way of reducing the caloric intake for some of those big fat greaseball men? You know, low cal meatballs?
The Antagonist Wrote:Do you know the Italian draft horse is nearly extinct becasue Italians ate them all? True fact.
No, I didn't know Italians ate the draft horse. I've never been prouder of my heritage!! ::bravo::
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:The funniest part about this big "professional hamster debate" between the our two resident animal experts is that I just realized I want to fucking eat a hamster. I grill everything, and now you mouthy fucks got me salivating in curiosity.

Someone send me a nice plump one - one that was infertile or some bullshit like that. The more aggressive the little son of a bitch was, the better.

Not much to eat on a hamster once you've cooked it, guinea pigs on the other hand are said to be quite tasty.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Spaghetti and horse balls is a real dish too you know.