This is why you're fat
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/post/788243...-milkshake

I can't even imagine...
Oh my god, you've gotta see the rest of the 'food' on that site. Gurg!
The McNuggetini: A McDonaldâ¿¿s chocolate milkshake with vanilla vodka, rimmed with BBQ sauce and garnished with a chicken McNugget.

I am not sure if it would even taste good with BBQ sauce on the rim??????????? seems like a strange combination.
oh my god this one is crazy -

Heart Attack Sandwich
Chicken fried steak,chicken-fried bacon,a country sausage, afried egg, a fried green tomato topped withcheddar cheese and sandwiched between buns toasted in bacon fat, all served with a gravy dipping sauce.

They made a sloppy joe on a Krispy Kreme chocolate glazed donut. :shock:
Liquid Wrote:oh my god this one is crazy -

Heart Attack Sandwich
Chicken fried steak,chicken-fried bacon,a country sausage, afried egg, a fried green tomato topped withcheddar cheese and sandwiched between buns toasted in bacon fat, all served with a gravy dipping sauce.
That actually looks like a great cure for a hangover. I could handle that one, not sosure about the McNugget martini ::bvomit::
that Heart Attack Sandwich HAS TO BE at least 3000 calories, if not more. unreal.
*puke*
seriously, wtf???
Liquid Wrote:that Heart Attack Sandwich HAS TO BE at least 3000 calories, if not more. unreal.
Easily 3000, but I'd bet way more than that. That is just totally putrid. Would a humanperson actually eat that crap? Unreal.....::blink::
::bvomit::
You guys see that giant breakfast burrito?

I'm afraid.
I just realized I was reading this thread yet posted a couple of thoughts over on the misc. thread...
The people associated with the places that serve this crap have done such a great job of marketing, that toddlers recognize the symbols {i.e. the golden arches} for these places before they recognize the letters of the alphabet.

LMPP, please forgive my rant in your thread.

When I see fat assed parents with their fat assed children, I want to shake the piss outta them...It is their fault that their children are fat...I think some of the most cruel people on the planet are school children, can you imagine what a grossly overweight kid goes through everyday at school...When I was a kid, fat kids were few & far between...I've never played a video game, I've got a great imagination & a love of sports...I moved my ass as a child & an adult...Personally, I think if you have a fat child then that should be considered a form of abuse.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I lived across the street from a small neighborhood playground/park as I was growing up and I was on the go constantly even though I've never been athletic. Now kids are inside on computers or video games all the time... bad for their physical AND mental health, IMO. But this shitty food didn't exist back in the old days, at least in my world. We're killing ourselves.
SyberBitch Wrote:::bvomit::
[color="red"]Don't lie to the good people here Pig!

YOU are 50lbs overweight (AT LEAST) from eating nasty shit like that.

You know what fifty pounds is!!!

[Image: 10-Pound-Tautog_5-13-05_web.JPG]

+

[Image: babyr1.jpg]

+

[Image: 10-pounds.jpg]

+

[Image: 41NMAZ7Y19L._SL500_AA280_.jpg]

[color="blue"]
THAt is a lot of weight huh? Good Luck Syberpig!::bravo::
[/color]

[/color]
One kid that comes over to my house to play with my son is real heavy and he always brings junk food WITH him! The mother is a real big fatty, too! It's disgusting and sad ...
86 112
Liquid Wrote:oh my god this one is crazy -

Heart Attack Sandwich

The fact that recipe mentions the word "fried" four times tells its own story. I can just not imagine being able to eat something of that magnitude without giving myself a hernia.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Middle Finger Wrote:One kid that comes over to my house to play with my son is real heavy and he always brings junk food WITH him! The mother is a real big fatty, too! It's disgusting and sad ...
One of my daughters friends is a lardbucket in the making.

Watching her struggling for breath and sweating like a pig while she plays with my daughter in the garden is a sad and tragic sight to behold.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Shy Guy Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:::bvomit::
[color="red"]Don't lie to the good people here Pig!

YOU are 50lbs overweight (AT LEAST) from eating nasty shit like that.

You know what fifty pounds is!!!

[Image: 10-Pound-Tautog_5-13-05_web.JPG]

+

[Image: babyr1.jpg]

+

[Image: 10-pounds.jpg]

+

[Image: 41NMAZ7Y19L._SL500_AA280_.jpg]

[color="blue"]
THAt is a lot of weight huh? Good Luck Syberpig!::bravo::
[/color]

[/color]

Give it a rest, for fucks sake.

Are you on a one man mission to bore the rest of us to death?
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:One kid that comes over to my house to play with my son is real heavy and he always brings junk food WITH him! The mother is a real big fatty, too! It's disgusting and sad ...
One of my daughters friends is a lardbucket in the making.

Watching her struggling for breath and sweating like a pig while she plays with my daughter in the garden is a sad and tragic sight to behold.
i recall a case in UK last year where a young morbidly obese boy was about to be removed from the sweathog mother's custody. i'm not sure of the outcome.

however, i consider stuffing a child with crap instead of nutritious foods is a form of child abuse. their life-expectancy is considerably reduced.