Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syber has an eating problem - let's help her lose weight
[color="red"] The belly rules the mind. ~Spanish Proverb[/color]

There Syber you need to keep this in mind. It is a contest you against those quick fingers and trapdoor mouth. Your belly is in control. You need a plan. I (and I think everyone here) doesn't want you to be a fat pig. Hang in there fatty

[color="red"] One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.
[/color]
[color="black"]
Luciano Pavarotti said this and where is he now? That's right. Don't listen.
Don't regularly stop regularly. If you are starving it is time to eat.

My advice it sit you bulbous arse on your hand until it goes to sleep. It will be harder to feel yourself with numb hands and less food in, less pleasure nd extra exercise in clean the resultant spills. It is an all-round winner

[/color][color="red"] All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast. ~John Gunther

[/color]
[color="black"]Probably a fat pig too. Don't listen.
[color="red"]
[/color]
[/color][color="red"] Great eaters and great sleepers are incapable of anything else that is great. ~Henry IV of France[/color]

Now there is a Frenchman not stuffing himself with Camembert, snails, Frog Legs and Moet. Take note!
[color="red"]
[/color][color="red"] Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. ~Jim Davis[/color]

BAD ADVICE! Just so you know.

[color="navy"]Here to help SyberPig![/color]
[color="black"]

[/color]
Did you Mommy tell you to write that? You know, talking to yourself in your mother's voice while pulling your pud really isn't healthy. Ever had a psychological evaluation? Perhaps the so-called 'cancer' has infected your brain?
why would you ever respond to this thread? no one else would have and it would just be buried.

I am still not convinced that Shy Guy and GoogleBot are not the same person, or 2 friends sharing the same retarded brains. Just one bad post after another.
Liquid Wrote:why would you ever respond to this thread? no one else would have and it would just be buried.
That was exactly whatI was thinking.

I've had an eating disorder since I was a cheerleader in high school {a long time ago}, I'm not anorexic but, I give food "power", when I indulge in something that makes me feel guilty I punish myself by starving myself, its lasted as little as a couple days & as long as eight, I've learned how to control it as an adult but, nonetheless it is what it is & it's friggin' ridiculous, ones' mind holds such great power.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sweet zombie Jesus.

Its threads like this that indicate that this place is quickly going down the tubes.

The lunatics are taking over the asylum, they are trying to bring us down to their own levels of stupidity and banality and are beating us with experience.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sinister Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:why would you ever respond to this thread? no one else would have and it would just be buried.
That was exactly whatI was thinking.
Yeah I know... but they're just so damned mock worthy.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:The lunatics are taking over the asylum, they are trying to bring us down to their own levels of stupidity and banality
::thumbs::
Shy Guy seriously. The fat jokes are getting old. You obviously know Syber from somewhere else and have come here just to mock here. But for the love of Pete, get some new material. She's not even that fat. Wow, that didn't come out right. LOL I mean it's not like she is 300 pounds. Or 200 hundred even. If you are going to continue to focus on Syber, at least find something else to mock her with.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
fined ?...F i n d
Duchess Wrote:fined ?...F i n d

Thanks Duch. Fixed it.

BTW, there is no space at the end of a sentence before the punctuation.

Have a nice day! Correct

Have a nice day! Incorrect.

:;wgaf::

I only take that from members who have seniority over me.....Oh Gee, who could that be.
Duchess Wrote::;wgaf::

I only take that from members who have seniority over me.....Oh Gee, who could that be.
Who knows but I noticed how you didn't leave a space this time. ::bigg::
Take a look around...I don't do that with periods...Just ?...and !...Got it ?...Ramsey, your BF is rubbing off on me, I've begun to act juvenile...Jesus Christ.
Duchess Wrote:Take a look around...I don't do that with periods...Just ?...and !...Got it ?...Ramsey, your BF is rubbing off on me, I've begun to act juvenile...Jesus Christ.
Why? What is the point of leaving the space? Emphasis? ::dunno::

Duchess Wrote:Take a look around...I don't do that with periods...Just ?...and !...Got it ?...Ramsey, your BF is rubbing off on me, I've begun to act juvenile...Jesus Christ.
It's not the boy friend, it's her. She brings out the worst in me too... she's like the stupid kid in school that was sure they were terribly intelligent and corrected others when there was actually nothing to correct. You know, the kid that didn't have any friends?
LMPP, you are pretty good at sizing up people, I will give you that.

Every single time Ramsey lectures anyone on anything, you just know she is pushing the limits of her brain organ and is actually impressed with herself even though she is stupid. Stupid people don't really know how stupid they come off.
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
It's not the boy friend, it's her. She brings out the worst in me too... she's like the stupid kid in school that was sure they were terribly intelligent and corrected others when there was actually nothing to correct. You know, the kid that didn't have any friends?
Stop trying to project your own life onto mine. I am not the one that lives alone in an apartment on the internet 24/7.
Middle Finger Wrote:LMPP, you are pretty good at sizing up people, I will give you that.

Every single time Ramsey lectures anyone on anything, you just know she is pushing the limits of her brain organ and is actually impressed with herself even though she is stupid. Stupid people don't really know how stupid they come off.
MF, I would hardly call commenting on one thing is lecturing. It would seem that you are the one that is stupid as you do not even know the difference between a lecture and a comment.
ramseycat Wrote:Shy Guy seriously. The fat jokes are getting old. You obviously know Syber from somewhere else and have come here just to mock here. But for the love of Pete, get some new material. She's not even that fat. Wow, that didn't come out right. LOL I mean it's not like she is 300 pounds. Or 200 hundred even. If you are going to continue to focus on Syber, at least find something else to mock her with.
"Or 200 hundred even."

using the numeral '200' before the text 'hundred' is redundant.

"Or two hundred even" would be correct.

But alas let's not continue your FAILED thread jack, keeping focus on the subject at hand SyberPIG's weight and health issues. Think of this as 'tough love' for 'tubbies'

She is absolutely well over two hundred pounds of glistening cellulite n grizzle.

SyberPIG what did you have for food today, starting with breakfast?

Are you on insulin?

Let's rally around this great cause to see her back to health!
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS