Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syber has an eating problem - let's help her lose weight
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:LMPP, you are pretty good at sizing up people, I will give you that.

Every single time Ramsey lectures anyone on anything, you just know she is pushing the limits of her brain organ and is actually impressed with herself even though she is stupid. Stupid people don't really know how stupid they come off.
MF, I would hardly call commenting on one thing is lecturing. It would seem that you are the one that is stupid as you do not even know the difference between a lecture and a comment.

When a stupid person makes comments, it automatically becomes lecturing.
86 112
Only if they listen, then if they do

who is the STUPID one?
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

GoogleBot Wrote:Only if they listen, then if they do

who is the STUPID one?
I guess that would be you since you just spent some time correcting Ramsey's use of the word 'hundred.' ::gigg::
She lost thirty pounds of ugly beast fat, lets help her knock off fifty more.

Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?

Get fitted with a lighter set of horse shoes?
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

SyberBitch Wrote:OINK!!
Eat little, sleep sound. ~Iranian Proverb

Did he need to lose an initial 50 lbs? No my pudgy pal. He did not
Shy Guy Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:OINK!!
[color="red"]Eat little, sleep sound. ~Iranian Proverb[/color]

[color="#ff0000"][/color]

[color="black"]Did he need to lose an initial 50 lbs? No my pudgy pal. He did not[/color]
Fuck off you diseased necrophiliac momma's boy.
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. ~Alfred E. Newman

Drink more furniture polish..apparently
Shy Guy Wrote:[color="red"]We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. ~Alfred E. Newman[/color]

Drink more furniture polish..apparently

this is an obvious threat. you are telling her to drink furniture polish and that will potentially kill someone. this is terrible and there needs to be an immediate mock investigation. screen shots have been saved, whois information collected, IP addresses recorded. all of the authorities will be contacted about this obvious written threat.

this is terrible and action needs to be taken immediately. MF please address this now. We need action!

(insert sarcasm here)
We should have sent Google on a hunt for Moosedick
[color="red"] Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon. ~Doug Larson

[/color]
[color="red"][color="black"]Eat more vegetables Syber. [/color][/color][color="red"]
[/color]