A lot of women use "the rabbit"

[Image: 2ibkh8n.jpg]

up in Alaska Borndragon uses "the dragon"

the definative five speed gay mans vibrator
no lube means reliable easy start up in the coldest of temperatures
attractive trani-lucent purple for those "undecided" encounters
five year warranty on all non moving parts
faggot tested for years of pleasure

'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

Oh shit! Is that BD??? He's a cute fucker.
GoogleBot Wrote:

That dude looks like he is cleaning his teeth with it.
Glad that is all the queer bastard is doing
[color="green"]He is 40 years too young for you my E-friend. [/color]

[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:Oh shit! Is that BD??? He's a cute fucker.

Awww look, the little trolls have a buddy system! If it's a REALLY slow day, and they all vote for each other, one of them can get a POTD! Cute.
SyberBitch Wrote:Awww look, the little trolls have a buddy system! If it's a REALLY slow day, and they all vote for each other, one of them can get a POTD! Cute.

and you have a relay team running fresh plates at the buffet line, seriously how much do you weigh

or is it more???
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

~Gogo~

Shy Guy Wrote:
GoogleBot Wrote:

That dude looks like he is cleaning his teeth with it.
Glad that is all the queer bastard is doing
[color="green"]Born? Born Buddy? Why do you put vibrators in your mouth?[/color] ::dunno::
that picture is from ANOTHER THREAD and a video googlebot already started here. This is a SPAM thread and he is posting the same dumb shit in multiple threads. You are the most unoriginal member this site has ever had. In fact you actually make Sally and RamseyCUNT interesting, which is "Guinness Book of World Records" incredible.
Yes it makes me sad too :(
Summers Eve aka Liquid,

let me point something out to you, it has been three days since anyone has applied for membership here, based on that alone you are the laziest fuck on this site - "500 hours for an avatar" hahahaha

you fucking dolt.... wrap those statistics around your head and you might have to honor a request every six months.

I rattle you, I pull your strings, I LIKE IT

NOW GO FIX YOUR AVATAR you boring CUNT!!!!

~Gogo~

you dont rattle anyone. that actually made me laugh at how stupid and silly it was. You are not a button pusher, you are a bore. big difference. it was 500 posts you idiot. and obviously you cant get past the fact that you still have not produced one image or graphic worth commenting on. Keep redirecting to other things to hide your deficiencies and obvious lack of any skill.
[color="red"]BornDragon has mysterious methods and devices to relieve your pent-up frustration Liquid.[/color]
Shy Guy Wrote:[color="red"]BornDragon has mysterious methods and devices to relieve your pent-up frustration Liquid.[/color]
what the fuck are you guys talking about. bunch of idiots.
Liquid Wrote:
Shy Guy Wrote:[color="red"]BornDragon has mysterious methods and devices to relieve your pent-up frustration Liquid.[/color]

BornDragon needs some Liquid in his enema bag

~Gogo~

Liquid Wrote:

::lmao::
86 112