Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INSULTING RAMSEY
She told a Mocker that if they wanted to insult her to go start a thread...So, I am.

You're boring, Ramsey, ranking right up there with watching paint dry...You are not witty but, a half wit...Your posts are filled with trite & lameness...I have a mental image of you going through life with a perpetual brown ring around your mouth & nose from all the ass kissing you do...With every post of yours that I read, I am left with the insane urge to scream, SHUT THE FUCK UP...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I know what you mean ... she has zero style, zero personality, and is just annoying ... her opinion about anything always seems to equate to a wet paper towel.
86 112
D's on a roll this morning. ::laugh::::thumbs::
With all seriousness I think the issue is this, I imagine that she was the person always getting picked on, bullied, and made fun of. Her comebacks all sound like that. Now she has the internet to hide behind and for the first time in her insignificant life she can "play tough". The problem is that she really does not have the skills or intellect to pull it off in a manner that is believable.
Many of her "I know you are but what am I" come backs sound exactly like the kids we used to pick on growing up.
Liquid Wrote:With all seriousness I think the issue is this, I imagine that she was the person always getting picked on, bullied, and made fun of. Her comebacks all sound like that. Now she has the internet to hide behind and for the first time in her insignificant life she can "play tough". The problem is that she really does not have the skills or intellect to pull it off in a manner that is believable.
Many of her "I know you are but what am I" come backs sound exactly like the kids we used to pick on growing up.

Awesome assessment, dead on!!
86 112
Liquid Wrote:With all seriousness I think the issue is this, I imagine that she was the person always getting picked on, bullied, and made fun of. Her comebacks all sound like that. Now she has the internet to hide behind and for the first time in her insignificant life she can "play tough". The problem is that she really does not have the skills or intellect to pull it off in a manner that is believable.
So you just admitted you were a bully in school. :?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
No the little fat ass was just reminiscing abouthis own childhood and putting Ramsey in his place. The poor little butter ballgot his lunch money taken and beat up on a daily basis.
Butter ball. ::lmao::
86 112
sally Wrote:
No the little fat ass was just reminiscing abouthis own childhood and putting Ramsey in his place. The poor little butter ballgot his lunch money taken and beat up on a daily basis.
Very insightful and probably pretty accurate.::thumbs::
sally Wrote:
I would not say "bully", but I was an athlete my entire life growing up, all sports, etc. so am I proud that we "bullied" some kids - looking back and older now no. But that being said, RamseyCUNT is exactly the type of person who did get picked on because they were meek and scared. Now she has the entire internet to hide behind. And trust me Sally, no one was taking my lunch money. I am pretty sure you were the geek who was Ramsey's best friend and neighbor. You guys probably played doctor together, practiced kissing each other and fantasised about fucking your social studies teacher.
sally Wrote:
Very insightful and probably pretty accurate.::thumbs::
LMPPussy, we have wasted countless posts on how big of a loser you are. You have proven it over and over again and there is no question that you ran away scared and begged to have your membership here removed. You will never ever live that down because IT DID happen.
You forgot to add 'cunt' somewhere in that mess.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:You forgot to add 'cunt' somewhere in that mess.

I did not need to since you posted shortly after. Your name and general existance is just automatically associated with that term. Every time you post that word is assumed for you.

::lmao::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:

::lmao::
cunt
::laugh:: I normally don't laugh at the c word but that got me for some reason ...
86 112
Hopefully with this influx of newbies, this rabid wolf pack attack shit will be aimed elsewhere.

Personally I find Ramsey fairly innocuous except when she brings bullshit into newbie threads. This thread bores me.
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:

Quote:Personally I find Ramsey fairly innocuous except when she brings bullshit into newbie threads. This thread bores me.

Well of course you like her, she's your biggest fucking fan. I could make a 20 page list of this shit ::bvomit::

[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:Oh we know you are not avereage in the ass kickin department. And you have great hair! See? I be real nice to you in case I run into you while I am in Detroit. ::bigg::

Quote:Yea, I only see you smirking after you have smacked the shit outta some smart ass. Like LMPP for example.

Quote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Having her here is like asking Stevie Wonder to be your designated driver.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Stevie Wonder as your DD?? ahahahahahahhaaaaa fuck, that if funny. ::lmao::::rolllaugh::

Quote:And Sin is right once again.You need to remember where you are.
::dlaugh:: Nice work, Sally. ::thumbs::
86 112
Ramsey has no personality you see... watch her posts. She just jumps on whatever good mock she see's and "mee toooo's" till her fingers fall off.