Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INSULTING RAMSEY
Sinister Wrote:Hopefully with this influx of newbies, this rabid wolf pack attack shit will be aimed elsewhere.

Personally I find Ramsey fairly innocuous except when she brings bullshit into newbie threads. This thread bores me.

Thanks Sin. At least someone on this morbid site has a brain. No one on here really mocks. They just call people names and use a bunch of swear words and think calling someone a cunt is the worst thing ever.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #aaaaaa"And believe me if I ever decide to leave, I will do so without a grand exit thread hoping everyone will beg me to stay. I won't leave ina huff and then act like I am the greatest mocker that ever was. I wonder how long she will last this time.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Hopefully with this influx of newbies, this rabid wolf pack attack shit will be aimed elsewhere.

Personally I find Ramsey fairly innocuous except when she brings bullshit into newbie threads. This thread bores me.

Thanks Sin. At least someone on this morbid site has a brain. No one on here really mocks. They just call people names and use a bunch of swear words and think calling someone a cunt is the worst thing ever.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #aaaaaa"And believe me if I ever decide to leave, I will do so without a grand exit thread hoping everyone will beg me to stay. I won't leave ina huff and then act like I am the greatest mocker that ever was. I wonder how long she will last this time.
I doubt anyone would even notice you had left. ::laugh::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

I doubt anyone would even notice you had left. ::laugh::
Just like when you were gone.
Uh huh. I was the hot topic for quite a while... I'm still in some people's sig blocks, and you keep mentioning it every day, several times a day.

I'm famous! ::bravo::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Uh huh. I was the hot topic for quite a while... I'm still in some people's sig blocks, and you keep mentioning it every day, several times a day.

I stand corrected. You are in a few people's sig. I mention because I find it amusing. However, it does seem that you have developed a much thicker skin. You don't seem to let the insults get to you as much.
sally Wrote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:

Quote:Personally I find Ramsey fairly innocuous except when she brings bullshit into newbie threads. This thread bores me.

Well of course you like her, she's your biggest fucking fan. I could make a 20 page list of this shit ::bvomit::

[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:Oh we know you are not avereage in the ass kickin department. And you have great hair! See? I be real nice to you in case I run into you while I am in Detroit. ::bigg::

Quote:Yea, I only see you smirking after you have smacked the shit outta some smart ass. Like LMPP for example.

Quote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Having her here is like asking Stevie Wonder to be your designated driver.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Stevie Wonder as your DD?? ahahahahahahhaaaaa fuck, that if funny. ::lmao::::rolllaugh::

Quote:And Sin is right once again.You need to remember where you are.
I do like Sinister. So what? She's funny and intelligent. I usually get a chuckle out of her posts. She takes no shit from anyone. I like that in a person. I suppose we are not allowed to actually like anyone on here. Oh well. I happen to like Syberbitch too. She is also pretty funny and posts in an intelligent manner.
ramseycat Wrote:I happen to like Syberbitch too. She is also pretty funny and posts in an intelligent manner.
:shock::shock: OOOOH NOOOZ!!!! ::bigg::

Don't worry, you'll probably dislike me soon enough. ::dlaugh::
SyberBitch Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I happen to like Syberbitch too. She is also pretty funny and posts in an intelligent manner.
:shock::shock: OOOOH NOOOZ!!!! ::bigg::

Don't worry, you'll probably dislike me soon enough. ::dlaugh::
Probably.Smiley_emoticons_wink
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Uh huh. I was the hot topic for quite a while... I'm still in some people's sig blocks, and you keep mentioning it every day, several times a day.

I stand corrected. You are in a few people's sig. I mention because I find it amusing. However, it does seem that you have developed a much thicker skin. You don't seem to let the insults get to you as much.
You've got a pretty selective memory. I wasn't bothered by the insultto me, it was the racist bullshit that was eating away at this forum like termites that pissed me off.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

You've got a pretty selective memory. I wasn't bothered by the insultto me, it was the racist bullshit that was eating away at this forum like termites that pissed me off.
oh no, LMPP. She won't understand that. You have to say it in retard for her to comprehend what you mean.
I hope her ugly 24 year old hump-brat finally tells her to shut the fuck up tonight.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I hope her ugly 24 year old hump-brat finally tells her to shut the fuck up tonight.
I'm sure she can't talk with his greasy, stubby cock shoved in her mouth.
Momster Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I hope her ugly 24 year old hump-brat finally tells her to shut the fuck up tonight.

I'm afraid to ask how she types with that going on!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Momster Wrote:

I'm afraid to ask how she types with that going on!
If he's on his back and she's coming at him from the side, she could maybe balance the keyboard on one of his stomach folds.
I'm getting a little sick ...
86 112
I'm way ahead of you but like that five car pile-up on the freeway, I just keep rubber necking for more.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:I just keep rubber necking for more.
That's called being nosy, I've accused you of being so, now you have confirmed it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ramsey. Well I dunno. She doesn't seem that bad. I mean she seems like any othewr middle-aged wannabe MILF trying to hang onto the last vestiges of youth in a toyboy to flatter her brittle ego.

A young man to feed her chocolate and hot drinks and is willing to forgive the increasing hard to disguise wrinkles and the effect of gravity against a body that once could have been supple but now will never be, for the joy that a insecure and appreciative sugar mama can give in "treats" and rewards.

He is not a gigolo if the gifts and money are not agreed or demanded though and if you love him right? Here is a test. Cut the supply of this and see how long you young lover lasts.

Maybe there is a reason peopel here laugh at you.

Oh I am Shy Guy pleased to meet you. Smiley_emoticons_wink
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:With every post of yours that I read, I am left with the insane urge to scream, SHUT THE FUCK UP...

Have we made progress in this Honest Therapy forum? Should we consider how now, the scream would include something about hot chocolate?

86 112
Quote:I do like Sinister. So what? She's funny and intelligent. I usually get a chuckle out of her posts. She takes no shit from anyone. I like that in a person. I suppose we are not allowed to actually like anyone on here.
Ramsey, there is a difference between liking someone and brown nosing like a little minion. You've been doing it since day one and if it weren't true then everyone wouldn't be telling you to STFU. I guess if you can't realize that now then you will never realize it, so just keep on keeping on.