Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INSULTING RAMSEY
Ramsey is just the Abbot to moose's Costello.

Without him here trying to anally rape and humliate her, her effectiveness and purpose went down 75%.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Uh huh. I was the hot topic for quite a while... I'm still in some people's sig blocks, and you keep mentioning it every day, several times a day.

I'm famous! ::bravo::
I stand corrected. You are in a few people's sig. I mention because I find it amusing. However, it does seem that you have developed a much thicker skin. You don't seem to let the insults get to you as much.
You've got a pretty selective memory. I wasn't bothered by the insultto me, it was the racist bullshit that was eating away at this forum like termites that pissed me off.
It was pretty much out of control. However, I thought his posts to you were pretty offensive as well. But he's gone for now so no one will be exposed to his brand of humor anymore.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
sally Wrote:[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:I do like Sinister. So what? She's funny and intelligent. I usually get a chuckle out of her posts. She takes no shit from anyone. I like that in a person. I suppose we are not allowed to actually like anyone on here.
Ramsey, there is a difference between liking someone and brown nosing like a little minion. You've been doing it since day one and if it weren't true then everyone wouldn't be telling you to STFU. I guess if you can't realize that now then you will never realize it, so just keep on keeping on.
There is a difference between agreeing with someone and brown nosing. BN's Sin would notget me anywhere so why would I bother? But whatever.

As for my BF, no I don't pay him or give him anything. The only thing I do for him is fuck him. And it's fun. And yes I am middle aged but I have hardly hit the wall. You think what you want. I don't care. I am getting fucked by a 24 year old and it's fun. That's all I need to think about.
ramseycat Wrote:I am getting fucked by a 24 year old and it's fun. That's all I need to think about.
Or talk about, apparently.... ::wait::
[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:There is a difference between agreeing with someone and brown nosing. BN's Sin would notget me anywhere so why would I bother? But whatever.

As for my BF, no I don't pay him or give him anything. The only thing I do for him is fuck him. And it's fun. And yes I am middle aged but I have hardly hit the wall. You think what you want. I don't care. I am getting fucked by a 24 year old and it's fun. That's all I need to think about.

You sounds so mentally healthy. ::lmao::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:There is a difference between agreeing with someone and brown nosing. BN's Sin would notget me anywhere so why would I bother? But whatever.

OH right. Like if you were single and a hot 24 year old chick hit on you, you wouldn't bang her. You know you would.
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:

OH right. Like if you were single and a hot 24 year old chick hit on you, you wouldn't bang her. You know you would.

That's different, she'd actually really like me.
86 112
SyberBitch Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I am getting fucked by a 24 year old and it's fun. That's all I need to think about.
Or talk about, apparently.... ::wait::
Oh hell ya!! I am loving it. And believe me I was just as suprised as anyone when he asked me out. But I am not complaining. It's fun for the time being.
Despite the fact that you bore the shit out of him and he can't wait to finally tell you to shut the fuck up (because we all know what a big mouth pain in the drama ass you must be), it's a very healthy, adult, hot-chocolaty relationship.
86 112
You giggle when you talk about him, don't you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:You giggle when you talk about him, don't you.
No but he does make me smile. I am not a giggler.
ramseycat Wrote:Oh hell ya!! I am loving it. And believe me I was just as suprised as anyone when he asked me out. But I am not complaining. It's fun for the time being.
Just um.... watch your wallet, k?

Not saying you can't attract a healthy young male, I have no idea what you even look like, but there are LOTS of scammers out there and this 'younger guy is nuts over me and wants to bang me all the time' scene just sounds a little suspicious.
SyberBitch Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Oh hell ya!! I am loving it. And believe me I was just as suprised as anyone when he asked me out. But I am not complaining. It's fun for the time being.
Just um.... watch your wallet, k?

Not saying you can't attract a healthy young male, I have no idea what you even look like, but there are LOTS of scammers out there and this 'younger guy is nuts over me and wants to bang me all the time' scene just sounds a little suspicious.
I am not concerned. We both work for the same company so I know he makes money. He is also an EMT part time. I would never give him money or anything like that. It's just fun and we enjoy each others company. That'a all. Obviously, it's not going to turn into a long lasting relationship given our age difference.
Your last name isn't Letourneau, is it?
ramseycat Wrote:Obviously, it's not going to turn into a long lasting relationship given our age difference.
You never know. I was with each of my exes for over a decade and they were both old enough to be my father.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Your last name isn't Letourneau, is it?
*snicker* I had to look that up.
SyberBitch Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Obviously, it's not going to turn into a long lasting relationship given our age difference.
You never know. I was with each of my exes for over a decade and they were both old enough to be my father.
Well, I imagine at some point he is going to want to get married and have kids of his own. I am done with that. It's weird though, I have always gone out with younger guys. Not that much younger though. But who knows, maybe we will fall in love and live happily ever after. Smiley_emoticons_wink
[Image: BoredCat_small-793562.jpg]
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:[Image: BoredCat_small-793562.jpg]
Poor kitty... someone duct-taped its paws to the ground :shock:
Middle Finger Wrote:[Image: BoredCat_small-793562.jpg]
Awww, what a cute little kitty.