NO MORE BITCHING
When a new member joins, if some of you twits want to jump in and give him or her shit, that is fine. I will no longer tolerate this in-house bickering between specific members to rag on each other in newbie intros. You want to rag on each other? You have this whole goddamn forum in which to do so.

Just like I woudn't tolerate it between Moose and Ramsey, I will not tolerate it between Ramsey and the bag lady OR ANYONE ELSE.

Take your pitiful little soap-opera bullshit to other areas of the forum. I WILL ban you until I have decided what to do with the new fish if you cannot control yourselves.

Is this perfectly clear and understood????

*giggle*

$5 says Ramsey comes and asks you to spell it out for her...

::bigg::
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I get it but I am sure StinkyPussy won't. You have said this before and that was the first thing she did in the newbie thread.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
awwww maaaan, we can't even roast that lame-assed Hermit when he tries to post in the Newb Zone?
ramseycat Wrote:I get it but I am sure StinkyPussy won't. You have said this before and that was the first thing she did in the newbie thread.

And you always want to pass the buck.

I'm sick of this shit and I will have MF remove access to ALL fucking members to newbie threads if this shit continues.

I'm not a goddamn babysitter and I'm sick of this shit you retarded infants dredge up. This is IT.
I took this off of sticky status and moved it away.
86 112
Did Crash really giggle ? ::lmao::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah, it was weird to see tough guy giggle! I love old threads ...

I just noticed this must have been before Sinister took on charity work and became buddies with Ramsey.
86 112
Sinister is one charming and fun gal with a great sense of humor.
I still don't understand why an unemployed sack of shit is callimg ME a baglady.
Middle Finger Wrote:Yeah, it was weird to see tough guy giggle! I love old threads ...

I just noticed this must have been before Sinister took on charity work and became buddies with Ramsey.
Actually it wasn't. She just didn't want it to look like she was playing favorites. Ya big fuckstick.
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Yeah, it was weird to see tough guy giggle! I love old threads ...

Actually it wasn't. She just didn't want it to look like she was playing favorites. Ya big fuckstick.
You'll excuse us if we don't go on your judgment skills regarding people. It's already been shown how terrible it is.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

You'll excuse us if we don't go on your judgment skills regarding people. It's already been shown how terrible it is.
That's ironic coming from you considering you made Sinister your super mod.
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

It wasn't my judgement. She TOLD me that.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

That's ironic coming from you considering you made Sinister your super mod.
I think Sinister was generally very good at her "work." She did a lot to help the site and I am still thankful.
86 112
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

It wasn't my judgement. She TOLD me that.

Ooooo I forgot about your special inner circle access.
86 112