Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide
Duchess Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:And Dutch, had I not been looking into shit at 24, I would have refuted your pink claim instantly.
It wasn't me that said it ~ I know better......I said you would be quick to rebutt it.
Ah....10-4. The posts are flying so fast and furious right now I wasn't sure who had said it!
Liquid Wrote:suicide is an easy out for weak people in my opinion.
I don't know, I think you actually have to be eitherpretty brave or insaneto take your own life.
sally Wrote:
I don't know, I think you actually have to be eitherpretty brave or insaneto take your own life.
Oh bullshit. Living is what takes guts. Offing yourself is easy.
Sinister Wrote:
sally Wrote:
exactly my point and POTD worthy IMO.
Suicide is the cowards way out. But seriously, how much pain and how hopeless she must have been to do it. People that worked closely with her are feeling pretty guilty right now and wondering if there was anything they could have done to prevent this. Did they miss signs? And to shoot herself? That to me is just awful. If I were going to kill myself, I would take a shitload of sleeping pills.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:If I were going to kill myself, I would take a shitload of sleeping pills.
You need a prescription? ::dunno::
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Liquid Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
sally Wrote:
exactly my point and POTD worthy IMO.
Why, thank you, sir. ::bigg::
I would be scared that I wouldn't do the job right and end up a vegetable. I would probally put one gun in my mouth and another to my temple, but that would be a hell of a mess to leave someone. Maybe I would just shoot up a lethal dose of Dilaudid.
crash Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:If I were going to kill myself, I would take a shitload of sleeping pills.
You need a prescription? ::dunno::
Sorry Babe,I am going to stick around for a good long time so I can have the pleasure of irritating you. ::bigg::

As fucking morbid as this is, that's a really bad idea. A shitload of sleeping pills might kill you, but then your body might just reject them and you barf them up and wreck your liver.

I don't want to turn this into a "how to kill yourself effectively" thread, but the most painless and sure way of doing this is to park your car in your garage, close the garagedoor, open the car windows, and run the car while downing a buncha booze. Nearly fail-proof.
Sinister Wrote:

As fucking morbid as this is, that's a really bad idea. A shitload of sleeping pills might kill you, but then your body might just reject them and you barf them up and wreck your liver.

I don't want to turn this into a "how to kill yourself effectively" thread, but the most painless and sure way of doing this is to park your car in your garage, close the garagedoor, open the car windows, and run the car while downing a buncha booze. Nearly fail-proof.
Anyway that would be effective and painless. My luck if I tried to shoot myself, I would end up shooting off my ear and being a freak forever. Kinda like LMPP. Note to self: don't do anything that might make me look like that fugly freak.
i've cut down 4 people who tried to hang themselves. and stopped one who was cutting her wrists. one of my best friend's husband, with no warning or hint, went into his bedroom and ate his gun, she will never get over it. she found him, he was barely alive and gurgling.

it is rare for a female to use a gun, it makes a mess. they usually want to leave an attractive corpse.

is it selfish? yes. the desperation and hopelessness must be overwhelming. they aren't thinking right obviously. if they could only have waited until the crisis passed. it's always tragic.

jackboots Wrote:i've cut down 4 people who tried to hang themselves. and stopped one who was cutting her wrists. one of my best friend's husband, with no warning or hint, went into his bedroom and ate his gun, she will never get over it. she found him, he was barely alive and gurgling.

it is rare for a female to use a gun, it makes a mess. they usually want to leave an attractive corpse.

is it selfish? yes. the desperation and hopelessness must be overwhelming. they aren't thinking right obviously. if they could only have waited until the crisis passed. it's always tragic.

I was really surprised that she shot herself. I didn't even know she owned a gun. Apparently she had a pistol permit.

That's what I am saying- how hopeless must she have been to think that killing herself was the only way out? I can't imagine feeling like that. Even at my lowest point.
sally Wrote:I would be scared that I wouldn't do the job right and end up a vegetable.
Wouldn't that be a step UP for you....
Liquid Wrote:
sally Wrote:I would be scared that I wouldn't do the job right and end up a vegetable.
No, that would be a step up for YOU.
ramseycat Wrote:No, that would be a step up for YOU.
Wow. Frank, we really need to make a LAPOTD function as well. This is surely voteworthy for the Lame Ass post of the day
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
ramseycat Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
probably the worst comeback on this site ever. Did you actually just use the "i know you are but what am I" defense???? I wish there was a way to give you a negative -1 POTD vote.
crash Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:No, that would be a step up for YOU.
Wow. Frank, we really need to make a LAPOTD function as well. This is surely voteworthy for the Lame Ass post of the day
crash we said EXACTLY the same thing at the same time. RamseyCUNT's post is the lamest in weeks. an embarrassment.
Liquid Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
probably the worst comeback on this site ever. Did you actually just use the "i know you are but what am I" defense???? I wish there was a way to give you a negative -1 POTD vote.
Yes I did. So there.::tong2::
ramseycat Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
Yes I did. So there.::tong2::
so you admit that you are the worst poster on this site. you suck, and you know it.