Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHIT LIST
Have at it, ladies...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Heh. We posted the same sort of thread at the same time. I just deleted mine.

My list consists of many, but here's a start:

Larry Straight
Joseph Puleo
Steven Scharg
Bruce Morrow
Matthew Schlum
Nicholas Olson
Robert Reed (no, not the dad from The Brady Bunch! ::bigg:Smiley_emoticons_smile

Aw thanks Duchess!! We should add the disclaimer that this is just for fun and no one had any intentions of actually causing bodily hard to anyone listed here. Just sayin in the event that one of these people meet with an accident or untimely death.::bigg::

1) V-hole (the ex)

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
my ex "stepdad"
my little sisters mom
my husbands ex stepdad
my mil... sersiously hate the bitch
I know so many women that don't get along with their MIL's. I hope when my boys get married, their wives don't feel like that about me.
We used to be great friends until she lost her fucking mind to Oxycontin and told everyone my kids don't belong to her son (he is the ONLY PERSON I have ever fucked so I got extremely pissed off)

Then she talked shit bout my 2 year old. So I stopped talking to her. When we were stationed in Turkey, the civilians got Evac'd and we had to go home. My mom had no room, my dad had no room. She still had hubby's room. She said me and the 2 year old couldn't stay there because I "wouldn't let" my husband come with us.

HE WAS IN A GOD DAMNED war zone for crying out loud! SO when the evac was lifted they gave him a month off to come home and get us. She asked us to stay at her house, I said HELLS NAH. She confronted him about me (made shit up about me calling her names to people her ex worked with and shit)while I was at the tanning beds. When I got back she tried to corner me and he stood up for me

She no longer talks to us and has never even sent her grand daughters a bday card (8 years)

She also turned her own daughter into a fucking oxy head AND they are both RN's so they are currentl being investigated by the FBI for stealing and selling the shit.

Whoa... sorry bout that... you can mock the hell out of those bitches
o.j. simpson.

john couey.

and all the scumbag murderers i have known.

Christ! How the FUCK did I leave out my MIL??? That bitch is #2 on my list. She's #2 in real life, too, the evil cunt.
My MIL was ok. She always thought of me as a princess though because I get my nails done and like clothes and jewelery. I didn't really like that because I am not a princess.

Somtimes I would put my boss on the list.
She is like the mean girl in high school only we arn't in high school anymore.
Can't add my MIL, she's a saint. But my SIL is a piece of work...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
The dumb motherfucker who fixed my truck two weeks ago. Apparently blowing out the fuel lines when he changed the fuel pump and filter were not an option. neither were putting ALL the screws, nuts and bolts back on where they took them off from.

Was stuck with a truck that wouldn't start All day Saturday till we decided to blow the lines out ourselves.

My retard ex and his demented wife.
Momster Wrote:We used to be great friends until she lost her fucking mind to Oxycontin and told everyone my kids don't belong to her son (he is the ONLY PERSON I have ever fucked so I got extremely pissed off)

Then she talked shit bout my 2 year old. So I stopped talking to her. When we were stationed in Turkey, the civilians got Evac'd and we had to go home. My mom had no room, my dad had no room. She still had hubby's room. She said me and the 2 year old couldn't stay there because I "wouldn't let" my husband come with us.

HE WAS IN A GOD DAMNED war zone for crying out loud! SO when the evac was lifted they gave him a month off to come home and get us. She asked us to stay at her house, I said HELLS NAH. She confronted him about me (made shit up about me calling her names to people her ex worked with and shit)while I was at the tanning beds. When I got back she tried to corner me and he stood up for me

She no longer talks to us and has never even sent her grand daughters a bday card (8 years)

She also turned her own daughter into a fucking oxy head AND they are both RN's so they are currentl being investigated by the FBI for stealing and selling the shit.

Whoa... sorry bout that... you can mock the hell out of those bitches

Bless you and your families sacrifices to protect freedom

KUDOS Babe!
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

ramseycat Wrote:My MIL was ok. She always thought of me as a princess though because I get my nails done and like clothes and jewelery. I didn't really like that because I am not a princess.

Wow, who knew?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:My MIL was ok. She always thought of me as a princess though because I get my nails done and like clothes and jewelery. [color="orange"]I didn't really like that because I am not a princess.
[/color]

Wow, who knew?

::lmao::
86 112
[Image: 136.jpg]
Nancy Pelosi
William Shatner
I love the Shat. How DARE you.
I don't have anyone to put on the shit list...I love everyone. ::bravo::
I can tell
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

Do I detect sarcasm ?