Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syber's sig line
I get a kick out of Syber's sig animation. Plenty on there that I like, but my favorite, hands down, has got to be I'll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter. Priceless.

I am rather fond of OP's sig line where he says Sally is to posting what the Swedish chef on the Muppets is to fine cusine. Good shit there.
Sinister Wrote:I'll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter. Priceless.

I love that, too! It sums up or properly addresses so many annoying situations.
86 112
Awww thanks 33

Nice to be in a place where it's appreciated. heheh

I had the same one on in Ivillage for a while... and got an admin 'warning' (one of many). ::bigg::
SyberBitch Wrote:Awww thanks 33

I had the same one on in Ivillage for a while... and got an admin 'warning' (one of many). ::bigg::

You got an admin warning? For the love of Pete!! People are stupid. You should come on my mom board. None of the admin shit going on. We can swear and it dosn't get changed to all stars. We can say pretty much anything we want. It's not like MOCK so we don't get on each others shit. And we don't even really talk about the kids much either. LOL

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:You should come on my mom board.

I think it's hysterical that you don't realize what a sickening proposition it is for someone to go to a mom site with you.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:

I think it's hysterical that you don't realize what a sickening proposition it is for someone to go to a mom site with you.
Oh hush. Not all Mom sites are dopey gushing about how great their kids are like iVillage.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Oh hush. Not all Mom sites are dopey gushing about how great their kids are like iVillage.
Some of those MILF sites are scary!:shock:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The mom site that Ramsey is talking about is actually pretty cool. It's not a mocking site, but you can definitely tell someone to go fuck themselves and not have to worry about being banned.
sally Wrote:The mom site that Ramsey is talking about is actually pretty cool. It's not a mocking site, but you can definitely tell someone to go fuck themselves and not have to worry about being banned.
I'm aaaaaaaaallll set!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin........I'm stuck reading good houskeeping when I take my morning shit. That time spent reading fills me for the day.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
sally Wrote:The mom site that Ramsey is talking about is actually pretty cool. It's not a mocking site, but you can definitely tell someone to go fuck themselves and not have to worry about being banned.
Thank the gods...

I appreciate the invite, Ramsey, but I'm pretty happy here for the time being. I try not to get involved with too many forums at one time, otherwise my life gets sucked away.

Yes, I ended up with quite a few admin warnings on Ivillage. It's one of the main reasons they would not let me moderate my OWN friggin forum I pushed to have created. The Ivillage admins are a bunch of tight-assed overly moral idiots. Kind of scary how many people they actually appeal to.
ramseycat Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:Awww thanks 33

You should come on my mom board.

Is this a euphemism for some kind of sexual act?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Is this a euphemism for some kind of sexual act?
I certainly hope not. I doubt there would be anything on any 'mom board' which would be even close to orgasmic for me. Wait.. there were a few times when I got those admin warnings for being 'mean' to other members....