Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N' Shit
Talk about whatever or whoever you like...just end it with 'N'shit'

Like.... Spinster is a raging, useless bulldyke, N'shit.

So, I just stood over her face....N'shit.

Middle finger is a lazy little beaten faggot N'shit.

This is going to be a good day N'shit.......

Borndragon ~ You get the picture N'shit.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
This is the gayest thread ever N'shit.
You know, I never understood that. Saying this thread is 'the gayest' means it likes other threads of the same sex? Do threads even have sex? And then there's the 'he's got gay eyes.' How the fuck is that possible? I'm pretty sure MY eyes have never had sex with anything or anyone. So that 'gayest' remark is just stupid n'shit.
Fags like to put their dicks nshit. Sometimes dogs stick their tongues nshit. Me I always step nshit. Sometimes I see corn nshit.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Saying things are gay, when they deserve it, is accurate n'shit.
86 112
Your face is gay n'shit.
Denny's is giving away free food today n'shit.
A trolling bitch who signs his own posts with his name doesn't get to impose rules in threads. So go fuck yourself Borndopey.
Sinister Wrote:A trolling bitch who signs his own posts with his name doesn't get to impose rules in threads. So go fuck yourself Borndopey.

::dlaugh::
86 112
Holy Shit! This thread started out being the shit, turned into shit and now is hip deep, wallowing in shit, N'Shit.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Holy Shit! This thread started out being the shit, turned into shit and now is hip deep, wallowing in shit, N'Shit.
Oh shaddup.
. . .[b]N'Shit.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:. . .N'Shit.

I don't follow rules from brainless new fish. I am a non-conformist. A rebel, even. So.....shaddup. ::finger::

Ah, crap. All right then.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:You know, I never understood that. Saying this thread is 'the gayest' means it likes other threads of the same sex? Do threads even have sex? And then there's the 'he's got gay eyes.' How the fuck is that possible? I'm pretty sure MY eyes have never had sex with anything or anyone. So that 'gayest' remark is just stupid n'shit.

Mebbe he means 'gay' as in 'happy! joyful!' n'shit.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:You know, I never understood that. Saying this thread is 'the gayest' means it likes other threads of the same sex? Do threads even have sex? And then there's the 'he's got gay eyes.' How the fuck is that possible? I'm pretty sure MY eyes have never had sex with anything or anyone. So that 'gayest' remark is just stupid n'shit.

Jesus, Mary, AND Joseph. You will find anything to complain about.
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Jesus, Mary, AND Joseph.  You will find anything to complain about N'Shit.

Corrected.
::laugh:: Dear God, please don't make "n'shit" some sort of regular Mock thing ... that will get sickening, fast n'shit.
86 112
Ah, eat shit and die!!!

(N'Shit)
I got up this morning, went to the bathroom, n'shit.