Frank's taste in mods SUCKS
First he had whatshisname as head mod and the guy never bothered to post here. Then he filled the slot with Sinister and gave Jackboots a mod job. Well, JB is hardly here anymore either and I've yet to see her actually perform anything modlike.

As for Sinister... pffft. Bitch is too stoned half the time to even type a coherent sentence and the rest of the time she's busy chasing me around the forum in her rabid dog mode.

Great job, Frank. 78
Overlord was never going to do the job Sinister does at the front gate. He was just going to be around to get it off and promote it ... he lamed out, but I am thankful for his initial help and effort. He's a good guy, but he could and would never do what Sinister can do. He was never going to be a screener or decision maker for dealing with the retards and lame asses.

JB mods one forum if and when she feels like it, if and when she is needed. She is a very good person to have keeping an eye out in general. She has helped me many times at 24.

You are just a manipulative sponge-troll, that couldn't moderate their own fucking phone call.
86 112
If he still likes you LMPP, then I think he is very bad at choosing e-friends.
The supermod at 24 is Brian, the supermod at Mock is Sinister. Good luck beating my taste in supermods. What, the admin at Forum Garden picking Koan? Who?
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:The supermod at 24 is Brian, the supermod at Mock is Sinister. Good luck beating my taste in supermods.  What, the admin at Forum Garden picking Koan?  Who?

And, Mr. Index Finger, what say you in the supermodel department?
Any favorites?
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:The supermod at 24 is Brian, the supermod at Mock is Sinister. Good luck beating my taste in supermods. What, the admin at Forum Garden picking Koan? Who?

And, Mr. Index Finger, what say you in the supermodel department?
Any favorites?

Brian and Sinister are my favorites. :shock: ::bigg::

86 112
Actually, the women I tend to go for are not the supermodel type at all. The most common reason being that the supermodels are too skinny.
86 112
Does this whiney cunt ever stop blubbering and whining that she doesn't get the attention she thinks she deserves?

This topic has come up more than 10 times among the other mentally retarded members here. If Frank wants me out, he will put me out. It ain't up to any of you jealous cunts to decide what makes a good mod. Don't like it? Go start your own goddamn forum in which I promise I will not take part in.

The bag lady is grasping at straws yet again. ::haha:: An obvious sign of lack of self-worth and non-existant self-esteem. *snork*

I laugh at this. ::lmao:: I love this place for the laughs it gives me every day. ::thumbs::

Thanks for bringing so much laughter to my life, MF!![Image: kiss2.gif]
Mod squad

Yeah Baby!!!!

[Image: 3000-austin-powers.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Didn't she ask to have her membership deleted. She requested it. why don't you just accept her request to be removed and show the cunt the door.
Liquid Wrote:Didn't she ask to have her membership deleted.
More than once, but it is easier to deflect the blame to the man who refused to do so than to quit coming back in the first place.

She is as transparent as crystal.

Are we talking the good stuff, or cheap, fake crystal? Just curious.
86 112
Being a Mod myself on another site, people will always whinge and whine whatever you do, you just cannot please some people.
Man, you people are EASY! I knew medsgirl would get pissed off but I wasn't expecting a dissertation from Frank. ::laugh::

And Momster? Shut the fuck up. ::finger::
You call that a dissertation? 74
86 112
Jurassic Wrote:Being a Mod myself on another site, people will always whinge and whine whatever you do, you just cannot please some people.

::thumbs::
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Man, you people are EASY! I knew medsgirl would get pissed off but I wasn't expecting a dissertation from Frank.
And now the bimbo resorts to the "I was just messin' with ya'" tactic which is about as difficult to see through as a stiff breeze.

And she looked up dissertation thinking it would fit. It didn't.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Man, you people are EASY! I knew medsgirl would get pissed off but I wasn't expecting a dissertation from Frank. ::laugh::

And Momster? Shut the fuck up. ::finger::

And after the initial bullshit post we get the inevitable climbdown above.

You are without doubt one of the most tragic attention whores I have ever come across online.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
i don't need to justify my existance here, however, as MF said, i only mod one forum and since almost anything goes around here i have not had to be "modlike". my function is to report or delete anything MF deems against the rules...not cuff them up and haul them off to the county bed and breakfast. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:the rest of the time she's busy chasing me around the forum in her rabid dog mode.

Chasing you? Please....you offer so many opportunities to take shots at you I don't have to follow you; they just pop up whenever your judgmental and hypocritical ass posts anything. You make it easy on me. Thanks! ::thumbs::