Frank's taste in mods SUCKS
That's her MO across sites over the years - she comes in, stirs, says stuff, then tries to play it cool and make others look nuts. Which is fine, but it's funny that she thinks it isn't obvious or "just as bad" as many of the things she complains about.

She has her own variety of attention whore bullshit, which I appreciate.
86 112
wha wha wha wha wha wha....
LMPP is starting to get like a fucking record that has got the fucking needle stuck and just goes on and on and fucking on.
You know what? I like Sin. She tells it like it is. She doesn't play favorites. She doesn't take any shit. She is what she says she is.
Unlike some others on here. My $.02.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
You requested to have your membership deleted and then you have the nerve to come back and complain about the way Frank is running the forum. He put a lot of time and effort into this place.You are a stupid whiney bitch, why don't you go back to the rock you crawled from CUNT!

HA HA Just kidding. I just wanted to see what it felt like to be part of the herd. I almost regurgitated. Fuck Frank and his mods!
I'm am SO sorry! All of your opinions are very important to me and I'll make sure I conform to what you find acceptable.
sally Wrote:You requested to have your membership deleted and then you have the nerve to come back and complain about the way Frank is running the forum. He put a lot of time and effort into this place.You are a stupid whiney bitch, why don't you go back to the rock you crawled from CUNT!

HA HA Just kidding. I just wanted to see what it felt like to be part of the herd. I almost regurgitated. Fuck Frank and his mods!
Is it wrong that I'm aroused from you calling me a cunt?
sally Wrote:Fuck Frank and his mods!
Are you saying you want a 4-some? I'm not into that sort of thing, but maybe Frank is. ::dunno::
ramseycat Wrote:You know what? I like Sin. She tells it like it is. She doesn't play favorites. She doesn't take any shit. She is what she says she is.

What a bowl of soupy ass-kissing ...

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:You know what? I like Sin. She tells it like it is. She doesn't play favorites. She doesn't take any shit. She is what she says she is.

Aw you're just mad that I didn't say I liked you too. But I do. You're an Italian New Yorker that can cook. SSShhhhhh don't tell anyone I said that.

Fucker!!!:Diablo:

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Middle Finger Wrote:
A trait you'd know 5 miles off. Ask Dutch; she'll tell you I'm right.
Bitches ...
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:Bitches ...

That's Bee-otch-ess to you, sir.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:Bitches ...
That's Bee-otch-ess to you, sir.
That is absolutely the WORST quote to come from the ebonics shit I have ever heard. Putrid, disgusting, revolting, nasty, horrid and vomitous.
Sinister Wrote:A trait you'd know 5 miles off. Ask Dutch; she'll tell you I'm right.
::laugh:: I plead the 5th
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Jurassic Wrote:Being a Mod myself on another site, people will always whinge and whine whatever you do, you just cannot please some people.
exactly, but I never hassle people that want to join.... it serves no purpose what so ever.... all it shows is how bad the mods are that ness with people over nothing

members need to see the site and it's workings before they can be messed with

the behavior exhibited by Sinister is akin to picking on the kids riding the short bus, maybe she never got over the big kids picking on her while waiting for the bus

this bitch needs he cord cut and a level playing field established....

If I ever caught my kids acting like that I would slap their ass so hard they couldn't sit for a week....

~ GoogleBot MOD 2009 ~ "taking no prisoners"
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

Holy Shit !...You breed ? ::scared::
Duchess Wrote:Holy Shit !...You breed ? ::scared::
Yes, beautiful well behaved children that are respectful of people...

you should try it sometime, you will live a better life ..following SyberCOW's example will only get you to weight watchers or to the heart disease clinic.
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

Hahahaha...You're a hillbilly, aintcha ?
GoogleBot Wrote:
Jurassic Wrote:Being a Mod myself on another site, people will always whinge and whine whatever you do, you just cannot please some people.
exactly, but I never hassle people that want to join.... it serves no purpose what so ever.... all it shows is how bad the mods are that ness with people over nothing

members need to see the site and it's workings before they can be messed with

the behavior exhibited by Sinister is akin to picking on the kids riding the short bus, maybe she never got over the big kids picking on her while waiting for the bus

this bitch needs he cord cut and a level playing field established....

If I ever caught my kids acting like that I would slap their ass so hard they couldn't sit for a week....

~ GoogleBot MOD 2009 ~ "taking no prisoners"

I see that GoogleDope hasn't quite caught on to the actual name and purpose of the newbie forum yet.

86 112