Oh Wow..Gee..a stranger has left me money
Apparently I have been left a bunch of money by someone I do not even know. Gee..Gosh..How lucky can one person get. If you all send me your addresses, in a plain envelope..and enclose a dollar bill, I will be happy to share my new found wealth with you. ::lmao:Smiley_emoticons_razzlease note what I have highlighted in red in the 2nd paragraph. Except for here, the dead person is id'ed as a woman. ::dunno::

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEATH

We act as solicitors to and our services have been retained by Late Capt Suzanne R Graham, now late here in after referred to as our client and
Our instructions to the following effects that is to say: On behalf of My client,I wish to notify you that she made you a beneficiary to her
will. She left the sum Of Five million Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand pounds.(5.950,000.000) to You in the codicil and last testament to her
will.

This may sound Strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true.Being a widely Traveled Woman, She must have been in contact with
you in the past or Simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad Who wished you good.

My client died on 1st of January 2008 at the Agaja beach at the age of 60. She was born in Lewis ham, South London; The Daughter of Ambassador
Coby Graham An America Ambassador,my late client until her death she was the vice-President of America Representative Ministry Of Finance
London, A member of several non-government al Organizations and she was also great Philanthropist.

This bequeath is for the support of your activities,humanitarian Services and help to the less privileged.

As Trustees and Executors of this will, I wish to inform you that the (WILL) was read at the British High Court probate Division on June
30th,2008 in line with the provisions of the law. You're required to forward Documents of proof as the bona fide beneficiary to this
bequeath in other Not to misdirect the bequeath funds, either your I.D, Drivers License or Identification pages of your international passport
also include your Current Bio-data and address,Telephone and Fax numbers.

We are perfecting arrangements to complete the lodgment of this money Into your desired Bank Account through certified CASHIER CHECK OR ATM
CARD to be Sent to your current address by secure courier within a reasonable time On the receipt of your response. Please acknowledge the
receipt of this letter, Looking forward to hearing from you as a matter of urgency With kind regards from

Richard Goldstein Esq
Managing Partner
Richard Goldstein & Co.Chartered

E-mail Address: [email protected]

Please E-mail to this Office immediately you receive this message with the E-mail address below.

Congratulations! ::banana::
I think a cool thing to do would be to figure out how to spam the guy back. Like we could all create a fake ID..with SS number, bank account and whatever. Then we could ALL send him a response, all with the same identifying info. Or something stupidly lame like that.
QueenBee Wrote:I think a cool thing to do would be to figure out how to spam the guy back. Like we could all create a fake ID..with SS number, bank account and whatever. Then we could ALL send him a response, all with the same identifying info. Or something stupidly lame like that.
Any response to this fuckwit will only tell the person behind the scam that there is an active email account and the spam will continue to arrive in your inbox. Best thing you can do is block the address and never reply to this steaming pile of horseshit.
I know someone from another forum that was stringing one of these scammers along for months... he even got her to send him her photo.
Yeah, I've played with scammers before for amusement. Here are some folks that do it 'full time'.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_cat.php?cat_id=1

Here are some more interesting 'scam the scammers' stories:
http://oddorama.com/2008/02/11/scamming-...rse-scams/
People are idjits
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I know someone from another forum that was stringing one of these scammers along for months... he even got her to send him her photo.

So which one is more ignorant and stupid? The scammer or your friend?

Never mind; six of one, half a dozen of the other....