Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piece of shit mother fucking asshole
Who posts this shit and thinks he's being clever? Oh yeah, that'd be Millenium over at 24. Fucker. ::tdown::
Quote:[b][size=4]Not that I am at all a racist, but the facts are the facts......

[b][b]How can 2 million blacks get into Washington DC is sub zero temps in 1 day when 200,000 could notget out of New Orleans in 85 degree weather with 4 days notice?
[/b]

[b]You know, just wondering..............::rotfl::[/b]
[/b]

Last edited on 07:30 am by [user=1818]Millennium[/user]
[/size]
[/b]
How did I know you were going to bring this whine-fest over here? Oh, that's right, because you have NO LIFE outside of the fucking forums. Boo fuckin' hoo you whiney, crying cunt. 21
LMPP getting mad about that post and posting it here just made it funny to me for some reason. ::lmao::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:LMPP getting mad about that post and posting it here just made it funny to me for some reason. ::lmao::
Did the morally superior piece of shit report the post? Wouldn't surprise me, seeing as how she's perfect and sainted and flawless andall. ::rollseyes::
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:LMPP getting mad about that post and posting it here just made it funny to me for some reason. ::lmao::
Did the morally superior piece of shit report the post? Wouldn't surprise me, seeing as how she's perfect and sainted and flawless andall. ::rollseyes::
Coming from the white trash cunt that shit all over her friend Z when Moose posted all the 'nigger' bullshit, your opinion is fucking meaningless.
Poor Z ...
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Coming from the white trash cunt that shit all over her friend Z when Moose posted all the 'nigger' bullshit, your opinion is fucking meaningless.
Exactly like your opinon in 24 is meaningless you sanctimonious fucking cow. Pretty much a gutless fucking wonder move of you to bring it here where Mill doesn't post, but that's not surprising considering the source. Don't you have a bunch of mangy stray cats to add to your collection or something? Your career as a bag lady who talks to her shoesis slipping away.....
Sinister Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Exactly like your opinon in 24 is meaningless you sanctimonious fucking cow. Pretty much a gutless fucking wonder move of you to bring it here where Mill doesn't post, but that's not surprising considering the source. Don't you have a bunch of mangy stray cats to add to your collection or something? Your career as a bag lady who talks to her shoesis slipping away.....

Have you noticed I'm also confronting him at 24? Oh, I'm sorry! The vicodan must've kicked in and you're having troubles concentrating.

So... how's that prescription abuse working out with your weed use? That's gotta be interesting.

Let's get back to how you fucked over the nicest person in this forum. Are you proud of yourself? Who's your next target?Jackboots? You DID say your fantasy is taking a shit in a cop's face. Classy.
LMPP, that is a tad racist or what have you, but would you agree, secretly, it is a wee bit funny?
OnBendedKnee Wrote:LMPP, that is a tad racist or what have you, but would you agree, secretly, it is a wee bit funny?

As I already posted there:
Quote:I hadn't considered the comedic value of one of the greatest natural disasters this country has ever seen.
You know, I'm open to the suggestion that I'm a bit rigid on the subject, but I really... REALLY fail to see how anyone can joke about this shit.
If you had any semblance of a life away from these forums, maybe you wouldn't take shit like a fucking JOKEso to heart.....or, more precisely to that black hole where your fucking heart used to be. Or was that a genetic defect; to be born without a heart?

Nice try goading JB into this, she laughed at my comment, too. Even OBK and I get along as much as that nauseates me.

The cats are waiting, bag lady. They need you. We don't.
Sinister Wrote:If you had any semblance of a life away from these forums, maybe you wouldn't take shit like a fucking JOKEso to heart.....or, more precisely to that black hole where your fucking heart used to be. Or was that a genetic defect; to be born without a heart?

Nice try goading JB into this, she laughed at my comment, too. Even OBK and I get along as much as that nauseates me.

The cats are waiting, bag lady. They need you. We don't.

That shows just how needy and pathetic you are.

Time to turn your yahoo messenger on so Moose can give you some guidance, you sorry ass, brainless piece of shit white trash skank.
Are you really going to leave the cats to suffer without you, bag lady? Poor kitties.....
Seriously, why DO you bring shit here from other forums? You didn't bring it here to mock it. You brought it here to bitch and get everyone to say oooooo you're right. That Mil is an awful persoon. And Sin is right. Once again, you take the internet tooooooooo seriously. You need to remember where you are.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Sinister Wrote:Are you really going to leave the cats to suffer without you, bag lady? Poor kitties.....

I suspect my cats are better taken care of then some idiot that married a man that was doomed to prison.

Just sayin'.
Ooooh....right in the heart. ::rollseyes:: You wanna see it; get a glimpse of what was denied to you?
Sinister Wrote:Ooooh....right in the heart. ::rollseyes:: You wanna see it; get a glimpse of what was denied to you?
Meh. White trash fucking each other doesn't do it for me. But big gold star to you for asking to share.
Sinister Wrote:Ooooh....right in the heart. ::rollseyes:: You wanna see it; get a glimpse of what was denied to you?
Meh. White trash fucking each other doesn't do it for me. But big gold star to you for asking to share.

*WHOOSH!!!*

That was the sound of the point rushing right over the bag lady's empty, cavernous, echoing head.
LMPP Let me try and break down the game film for you.
There were hundreds of thousands of people in attendance in Washington DC on a Tuesday.
It was a day after a national holiday and yet these people all "had the day off"?

I requested to take a day off coming up in Feb. (for a Long Beach convention) and was denied. I placed my request in three weeks in advance and still that wasn't good enough.
So, if people get a little PO'ed when they see so many other people either unemployed (yet fully able bodied) or simply 'calling in sick', so be it, they make a joke. They belittle the situation for a slight laugh. It's not so much the people as individuals being mocked but the lunacy of it all.

Edited to add: It's how sane handle our frustration at what is commonly going on all around us.

OnBendedKnee Wrote:LMPP Let me try and break down the game film for you.
There were hundreds of thousands of people in attendance in Washington DC on a Tuesday.
It was a day after a national holiday and yet these people all "had the day off"?

I requested to take a day off coming up in Feb. (for a Long Beach convention) and was denied. I placed my request in three weeks in advance and still that wasn't good enough.
So, if people get a little PO'ed when they see so many other people either unemployed (yet fully able bodied) or simply 'calling in sick', so be it, they make a joke. They belittle the situation for a slight laugh. It's not so much the people as individuals being mocked but the lunacy of the of it all.

Edited to add:It's how sane handle our frustration at what is commonly going on all around us.
Your point is lost on the bag lady, OBK. The only point sheis capable of grasping is the one on top of her head.