Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piece of shit mother fucking asshole
Duchess Wrote:I miss Z *sigh*

Maybe she had a look at some of the racist threads at 24 and vomited with rage?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess Wrote:I miss Z *sigh*
That sexy bitch is too spiritually evolved for dung heaps like Mock and 24.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
sally Wrote:. I did think the joke was funny because it's just proof of what a fucked up country this is.

If anything if proves how fucked up some of the people who live in the country are for thinking that something like that is amusing.

I am waiting for Mill to come up with a joke where black people aren't the target for a change.

What the fuck is up with all those people at 24, anyway? Fox has a hardon for Mexicans, Mill posts incessantly about Blacks... I've never seen so many right-wing, fundie haters all in one place. And they all cherish their guns like more highly than their genitalia.

It's an embarrassment to me that they represent my country in that forum.

MF loves his right wing fundie haters, they are the bedrock of 24, as long as they keep posting is all he gives a fuck about.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
And the day at Mock is off to a wonderful start. More judgments from the bag lady calling people hypocrites - being the sainted and flawless human that she is - and her puppet Poophole heeling at her side like the good lapog he is.
57 Sinister is ready for a day of laughs.

Sinister Wrote:And the day at Mock is off to a wonderful start. More judgments from the bag lady calling people hypocrites - being the sainted and flawless human that she is - and her puppet Poophole heeling at her side like the good lapog he is.
Your opinion is meaningless, brain damaged one.
Sinister Wrote:And the day at Mock is off to a wonderful start. More judgments from the bag lady calling people hypocrites - being the sainted and flawless human that she is - and her puppet Poophole heeling at her side like the good lapog he is.

You should be preparing yourself for a day of shit, you racist scumbag.

Seen Z recently?, or was that a one off publicity shot of you and her side by side? ("see I'm not a racist, I am actually touching a black person") you are not fooling anybody Eva.

Thank you for keeping me outta the equation...I don't feel good & I just want to spend time with my Mock family in love & harmony...Heh
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
Thank you for keeping me outta the equation...I don't feel good & I just want to spend time with my Mock family in love & harmony...Heh
You don't register on my "stupid andmoronic bullshit" radar, Dutch. ::bigg::
Sinister Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
You don't register on my "stupid andmoronic bullshit" radar, Dutch. ::bigg::
You must get a lot of feedback on that, asshole.
LMPP and OP think that when they push buttons, troll, antagonize, or get too personal it is OK because they do it in a more subtle way, or the people they do it to "deserve it," or because ... of whatever bullshit excuses they feel like coming up with. Meanwhile they do the same thing. OP is a bigger hypocrite though because his brand is more blatant, making his general effort to defend it even more ridiculous than LMPP's. LMPP is still ridiculous for defending it though. She's just more reasonable about it all.

86 112
I forgot to add that I find the type of images and posts that LMPP has posted in the past to be no less disturbing than some of the stuff she complains about. That's another reason it's "funny" to read this bullshit.

42 42
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I forgot to add that I find the type of images and posts that LMPP has posted in the past to be no less disturbing than some of the stuff she complains about. That's another reason it's "funny" to read this bullshit.

42 42
Yeah, okay. Gross and racist/hate is the same thing in your book. ::nuts::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
You should be preparing yourself for a day of shit, you racist scumbag.

Seen Z recently?, or was that a one off publicity shot of you and her side by side? ("see I'm not a racist, I am actually touching a black person") you are not fooling anybody Eva.
Great post. Makes you wonder about their 'friendship' when Sinister thought her demented boyfriend's attacks on the nicest member in here were so funny.
Middle Finger Wrote:I forgot to add that I find the type of images and posts that LMPP has posted in the past to be no less disturbing than some of the stuff she complains about. That's another reason it's "funny" to read this bullshit.

42 42

No, not the same thing, just not necessarily better or inherently less of a rule-breaker. I didn't say they were the same thing - you made that up to relieve yourself from facing the truth in what I said. Don't fuck with me, sister.

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:LMPP and OP think that when they push buttons, troll, antagonize, or get too personal it is OK because they do it in a more subtle way, or the people they do it to "deserve it," or because ... of whatever bullshit excuses they feel like coming up with. Meanwhile they do the same thing. OP is a bigger hypocrite though because his brand is more blatant, making his general effort to defend it even more ridiculous than LMPP's. LMPP is still ridiculous for defending it though. She's just more reasonable about it all.

If somebody pushes my button (which is nearly a daily occurence at 24 thanks to people like Mill) I am going to push back.
When it comes to derailing threads with personal bullshit, mill and his ilk are nearly always the guilty party, not me. I speak as I am spoken too, if someone is disagreeing in a civil way thats fine, but Mill and his ilk are unable to do this.
If you post something they disagree with they always immediately start the "You don't know what you are talking about buddy!" bullshit.

Oh yeah, I forgot to address this new 'bag lady' tag you've given me.

I've got a full time job. Do you? ::lmao::
Middle Finger Wrote:

42 42

Don't fuck with me, sister.

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

About as scary and intimidating as being confronted with a duckling armed with a small twig.

::lmao::
Middle Finger Wrote:

42 42

No, not the same thing, just not necessarily better or inherently less of a rule-breaker. I didn't say they were the same thing - you made that up to relieve yourself from facing the truth in what I said. Don't fuck with me, sister.

Okay, now I'm sure you're talking out your ass. ::jerk2::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:LMPP and OP think that when they push buttons, troll, antagonize, or get too personal it is OK because they do it in a more subtle way, or the people they do it to "deserve it," or because ... of whatever bullshit excuses they feel like coming up with. Meanwhile they do the same thing. OP is a bigger hypocrite though because his brand is more blatant, making his general effort to defend it even more ridiculous than LMPP's. LMPP is still ridiculous for defending it though. She's just more reasonable about it all.

If somebody pushes my button (which is nearly a daily occurence at 24 thanks to people like Mill) I am going to push back.
When it comes to derailing threads with personal bullshit, mill and his ilk are nearly always the guilty party, not me. I speak as I am spoken too, if someone is disagreeing in a civil way thats fine, but Mill and his ilk are unable to do this.
If you post something they disagree with they always immediately start the "You don't know what you are talking about buddy!" bullshit.
Please save us both time and just type "LYING, BULLSHIT, AND/OR EXCUSES FOR MY BEHAVIOR," thanks.

86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

I've got a Scottish online buddy that reads at several forums and he frankly can't understand why you continue to post at 24 when you're so obvioulsy ganged up on and abused by those cretins.