Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinister 3:3
Please name 3 things you like most about Sinister, and 3 things you dislike most about Sinister.

The goal of this thread is to help Sinister appreciate her good points while giving her some input that may help her improve upon her bad points. Just another source of outside data for her to use, basically.

Do be kind and gentle, operating in the full spirit of loving advice and therapy. :Angel:
86 112
Like = Her absence

Dislike = Her presence

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
What I like:

Her take no shit and take no prisoners attitude.

The fact that she speaks her mind..loudly and often.

What I dislike:

see above responses.
Quote:Her take no shit and take no prisoners attitude.
Amoebas do that, too. I'm just sayin.

Quote:The fact that she speaks her mind..loudly and often
Crazy people on the street do that. ::dunno::

86 112
Well, you did ask. So STFU
I find it amusing you ask for 3:3 reasons and you get 1:1 from TWO people.
I never said I could count. Anyway, took me a long time just to think of 2.
::aww::
The Antagonist Wrote:I find it amusing .

As usual you are the only one that does.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
She's got nice hair. ::thumbs::
The Antagonist Wrote:I find it amusing you ask for 3:3 reasons and you get 1:1 from TWO people.

::laugh:: I know where you are coming from (people don't read, etc.) ::sly::
86 112
1- :shock::shock:

2- ::stir::::thumbs::

3- 57::lmao::

Dislikes:

1- ::whipped::::death::

2- ::cuthead::::RIP::

3- :Diablo:::bang::
The Antagonist Wrote:I find it amusing you ask for 3:3 reasons and you get 1:1 from TWO people.

When I saw the thread title I thought it was something about a verse from Sinister's bible or something. Like Matthew 3:16 takes you to some Bible verse....

This is going to be funny to watch.....57
Sinister Wrote:
When I saw the thread title I thought it was something about a verse from Sinister's bible or something. Like Matthew 3:16 takes you to some Bible verse....

This is going to be funny to watch.....57
this place is full of [Image: an027%5b1%5d.gif][Image: an027%5b1%5d.gif]
soup anyone?
Holy crap I'm sleepy!..........I will revisit this in 24 hrs...................47after my nappy.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
1. I like her avatar.
2. I find it amusing that she rides a scooter and calls herself biker bitch.

[Image: smileyscooter7137318vb1.gif] Beep Beep.

3. I find it semi-amusing that anyone would seek the advice of that Moose chump.

Sewage Wrote:1. I like her avatar.

Oh look everyone.... *patting his head* Sewage has crawled out from under his rock to grace the forum with his presence.

I thought I smelled something rank......

*waiting for the inevitable and predictable attempt at mocking about what the rank smell really is.....

Sinister Wrote:
Sewage Wrote:1. I like her avatar.
Oh look everyone.... *patting his head* Sewage has crawled out from under his rock to grace the forum with his presence.

I thought I smelled something rank......

*waiting for the inevitable and predictable attempt at mocking about what the rank smell really is.....

Greetings and Salutations. 41

Beep. Beep.

Sinister for what it's worth is to me a very honest, straight forward and sometimes cantankerous person, who would probably walk through fire to help a friend that was in her way. Now don't get me wrong here, she is still a mean bitch that will smoosh your face into a fire hydrant if you stole her parking spot. But if I ever had to rob a bank she would be the accomplice to consider when choosing a partner. And maybe the right person to move next too in the next world war.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.