Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinister 3:3
Maggot Wrote:Sinister for what it's worth is to me a very honest, straight forward and sometimes cantankerous person, who would probably walk through fire to help a friend that was in her way. Now don't get me wrong here, she is still a mean bitch that will smoosh your face into a fire hydrant if you stole her parking spot. But if I ever had to rob a bank she would be the accomplice to consider when choosing a partner. And maybe the right person to move next too in the next world war.

He's been looking at her pool table pics again. ::doh::
86 112
I wish I had a pool table.21I could play golf on it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:Sinister for what it's worth is to me a very honest, straight forward and sometimes cantankerous person, who would probably walk through fire to help a friend that was in her way. Now don't get me wrong here, she is still a mean bitch that will smoosh your face into a fire hydrant if you stole her parking spot. But if I ever had to rob a bank she would be the accomplice to consider when choosing a partner. And maybe the right person to move next too in the next world war.

Oh shaddup, you handyman bitch.

Thanks, Maggs....:Blush:
Sinister Wrote:Oh shaddup, you handyman bitch.
I hate James Taylor........he's a fag.Smiley_emoticons_winkcomma comma come this ::finger::........Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.