Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Irks You?
Well, keep it short and if this goes over well, maybeMF can make it a sticky. I have one of these on one of my sites and it's been going for 3 years now.

Borndopey's stupid third person sig at the end of every lame post of his. It's not clever, it's irksome.

Borndopey ~ I am Stupid

So many things irk me ... le't see ... most recently it was a school event I was at, helping set up for a bird feeder project ... and some of the moms are just so full of themselves and stuck up, as if they are still in high-school ... not friendly, snooty, etc. I see that a lot in this town cause there's a lot of money and some other elements I won't mention to stay out of trouble.

That stuff irks me.
86 112
I already metioned in another thread how annoying Borndragon is with that shit. It reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where the guy always refers to himself as "The Jimmy".

OP constantly putting periods, exclamation points, and commas after his question marks is a bit annoying too.
Having to pay income taxes on the refund checks on the taxes I overpaid to the government the year before.
Self righteous, overbearing know it alls...Needy, clinging women who can't seem to manage without a man by their side...People having what should be a private conversation on their cell phones in the check out line...Drivers who don't pull all the way up to the light so that it "knows" to change...Complainers
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It irks me when people ask me what irks me.
QueenBee Wrote:It irks me when people ask me what irks me.
So eat shit and die and don't bother posting in this topic.
sally Wrote:OP constantly putting periods, exclamation points, and commas after his question marks is a bit annoying too.

Yes, and he has this retarded habit of putting a space before the end punctuation, like this:

How do you like this ?

Or maybe this will do .
86 112
The Antagonist Wrote:Having to pay income taxes on the refund checks on the taxes I overpaid to the government the year before.

That's terrible and so wrong! ::angrier:: Then they want to tax your money again after you die ...
86 112
Duchess Wrote:Self righteous, overbearing know it alls...Needy, clinging women who can't seem to manage without a man by their side...People having what should be a private conversation on their cell phones in the check out line...Drivers who don't pull all the way up to the light so that it "knows" to change...Complainers

I so badly want to slap the phones out of people's hands when they do that ...
86 112
People that pull out in front of me as if they are in a hurry and then drive 10 miles under the speed limit.

People who try to pass me up on the highway by squeezing into that small spot between me and the car ahead. I'm not keeping a car length distance so you can squeeze in there and potentially cause a fatal accident.
Middle Finger Wrote:So many things irk me ... le't see ... most recently it was a school event I was at, helping set up for a bird feeder project ... and some of the moms are just so full of themselves and stuck up, as if they are still in high-school ... not friendly, snooty, etc. I see that a lot in this town cause there's a lot of money and some other elements I won't mention to stay out of trouble.

That stuff irks me.
They are just jealous because you look young for your age and keep yourself in shape.
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:So many things irk me ... le't see ... most recently it was a school event I was at, helping set up for a bird feeder project ... and some of the moms are just so full of themselves and stuck up, as if they are still in high-school ... not friendly, snooty, etc. I see that a lot in this town cause there's a lot of money and some other elements I won't mention to stay out of trouble.

That stuff irks me.
They are just jealous because you look young for your age and keep yourself in shape.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Thanks, BUT ... they are not just like that with me. They are like that in general, with everyone. It's an arrogant aura thing ... they are not warm and friendly. It's almost like watching a small group of females in a bar that are all snooty and not approachable. Sort of like that, only modified out of the bar/sex context and into the daily life context. Some of them treat their kids like commodities too, I've noticed.
86 112
It's called snobbery Frank.

Yentas without a clue is more like it.
Middle Finger Wrote:
sally Wrote:OP constantly putting periods, exclamation points, and commas after his question marks is a bit annoying too.

Yes, and he has this retarded habit of putting a space before the end punctuation, like this:

How do you like this ?

Or maybe this will do .

Are you the worlds worst poker player ? .

The fact you have revealed this "irks" you means I will do it all the more ! .

? . ? . ? . ? .
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Wht irks me is when people quote others and don't remove the huge empty spaces in the quote boxes.

You are aware that you can do this while replying to a quote, yes?
Quote:This

Annoys the shit out of me. Put the fucking cursor in the quote box at the bottom, and backspace till it's all nice and tidy. Lazy fuckers.
Members using the invisible mode.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Members using the invisible mode.
Why the fuck do you care if members go invisible?
Spoken like a true cop.....You can't see me but, I can see you...Is that why you & your ilk don't like my heavily tinted windows ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Why the fuck do you care if members go invisible?

I write something, I sign my name to it.

Why the holy F do you care if that irks me?

Your 'irk' was equally as trite and meaningless, but notice I didn't comment?

Dutchess: Your darkly tinted windows are, I'm sure among the males living in your neighborhood, appreciated. ::thumbs::