Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shameless plug
Anyone that enjoys firearms discussions or is interested in the Second Amendment - please visit Frank's other website - 24. *

* Which he clearly named after Jack Bauer.

Moose's Firearms Shack

Moose, I coulda done a better job of marketing your new forum than that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Moose, I coulda done a better job of marketing your new forum than that.
You have a dozeninvisible people that sit with you at your computer. That's cheating.
[user=74]AnonyMoose[/user] wrote:
Quote:Anyone that enjoys firearms discussions or is interested in the Second Amendment - please visit Frank's other website - 24. *

* Which he clearly named after Jack Bauer.

Oh, dear God, here comes the part where he tells us all about all the super top secret 'Jack Bauer' clandestine missions that he's been on.
Hiya Mr. I! How's my favorite Squid been?
Mr. Incivility Wrote:Oh, dear God, here comes the part where he tells us all about all the super top secret 'Jack Bauer' clandestine missions that he's been on.

I don't play PS3. That's your deal.

I added the direct link to your place to your OP, Moose. If you want it gone, let me know, but I thought having the link to it made sense.

I think you're going to see quite a bit of action there. I'm surprised at SS. He's got a decent collection. And all this time I thought he was just your run-of-the-mill asshole. ::dunno::
I agree - that forum saved SS. ::laugh::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I agree - that forum saved SS. ::laugh::

Fuckin'-A it did! I really thought he was a total moron till I saw some of the shit he knew about. I was almost impressed. Almost.

I think that's gonna be a great forum, MF. I'll have about 9 million questions I'll be posting. In fact, I just thought of one right now......weird.....
Damn, that site has too many forums...its a bit overwhelming for a first visit. I've been busy designing some forums for other people right now, but afterward I may give it a second look.
The Afterbirth Wrote:Damn, that site has too many forums...its a bit overwhelming for a first visit. I've been busy designing some forums for other people right now, but afterward I may give it a second look.

It may seem a little intimidating at first but you can collapse forums that don't interest you, I have all the forums about Christians and Coins and pot collapsed for example.
You should give it a go because it is a good forum to take part in.

Fuck, why am I promoting a greaseball creation?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
The Afterbirth Wrote:Damn, that site has too many forums...its a bit overwhelming for a first visit. I've been busy designing some forums for other people right now, but afterward I may give it a second look.

It may seem a little intimidating at first but you can collapse forums that don't interest you, I have all the forums about Christians and Coins and pot collapsed for example.
You should give it a go because it is a good forum to take part in.

Fuck, why am I promoting a greaseball creation?

Because deep down, you know you like pasta. ::bravo::
86 112