Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I apparently do not understand football
Arizona over Carolina? Ravens over Tennessee? Heck, I even thought Atlanta would beat Arizona by at least 4 TD's.I still say it's Pittsburgh and Giants tomorrow; but my picks today are 0 for 2 already.

I'm 0-2 too, but I'd like to see Arizona win.
Stomp Wrote:I'm 0-2 too, but I'd like to see Arizona win.
I can't stand to think of Kurt Warner in another Superbowl. Greatest Suck on Earth.
I hate Jake Delhomme.
Stomp Wrote:I hate Jake Delhomme.
You aren't the only one. He sucks hind teat.
Jake - 4 INT's and a lost fumble through 3 quarters. I'm thinking they might want to put in Josh McCown.
big day of the favorites going down. wonder if tomorrow will be the same
1-1 for the day. I thought the Titans would pull it out. I'm gonna go Steelers and Giants for tomorrow as well though.
I have been saying for the past couple of years that it is time to move past Jake D in Carolina. They just are not going to win it all with him. Time to move in another direction IMO.
Arizona kicks ass.
Liquid Wrote:I have been saying for the past couple of years that it is time to move past Jake D in Carolina. They just are not going to win it all with him. Time to move in another direction IMO.
Their bench blows chunks. They might want to trade up by giving a 1st round and 2nd round to someone like Oaklandand try to get UGA's Stafford. Oakland will probably go after Vick.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:I have been saying for the past couple of years that it is time to move past Jake D in Carolina. They just are not going to win it all with him. Time to move in another direction IMO.
Their bench blows chunks. They might want to trade up by giving a 1st round and 2nd round to someone like Oaklandand try to get UGA's Stafford. Oakland will probably go after Vick.
I was at the Capital One Bowl on New Years and damn Stafford is an incredible athlete. It wouldn't be a bad idea for them to pick him up.
The Afterbirth Wrote:I was at the Capital One Bowl on New Years and damn Stafford is an incredible athlete. It wouldn't be a bad idea for them to pick him up.
It sucks that we are losing Stafford and Moreno to the NFL this year.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
The Afterbirth Wrote:I was at the Capital One Bowl on New Years and damn Stafford is an incredible athlete. It wouldn't be a bad idea for them to pick him up.
It sucks that we are losing Stafford and Moreno to the NFL this year.
Oh ya, I forget you are from Georgia. That'll be a big hit to the team but you still have a lot of talent on the field. And I have to also say, you have a lot of talent in the stands too...Always figured the whole "Georgia Peach" southern belle stereotype of Georgia being full of gorgeous women was false, but yall actually do have a suprising number of attractive women.
The Afterbirth Wrote:Oh ya, I forget you are from Georgia. That'll be a big hit to the team but you still have a lot of talent on the field. And I have to also say, you have a lot of talent in the stands too...Always figured the whole "Georgia Peach" southern belle stereotype of Georgia being full of gorgeous women was false, but yall actually do have a suprising number of attractive women.
The prettiest women in the world are either from here, or want to move here. Lots of wealth, great weather most of the year, best airport if you want to get somewhere on a straight flight, lots of good schools (Emory, UGA, GT, Wesleyan, Barry). And much as I cannot explain why, the hottest Vet Techs in the world seem to show up down here. Just something I noticed (I have lots of dogs, cats, parrots, horses, rabbits).
AnonyMoose Wrote:Arizona over Carolina? Ravens over Tennessee? Heck, I even thought Atlanta would beat Arizona by at least 4 TD's.I still say it's Pittsburgh and Giants tomorrow; but my picks today are 0 for 2 already.

The ravens are a horrible team but last night the titans only had themselves to blame, too many penalties and not enough discipline. Sloppy ball handling as well.

If Pittsburgh don't win tonight I will vomit with rage.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:Arizona over Carolina? Ravens over Tennessee? Heck, I even thought Atlanta would beat Arizona by at least 4 TD's.I still say it's Pittsburgh and Giants tomorrow; but my picks today are 0 for 2 already.

The ravens are a horrible team but last night the titans only had themselves to blame, too many penalties and not enough discipline. Sloppy ball handling as well.

If Pittsburgh don't win tonight I will vomit with rage.

My youngest son loves the Ravens so he was happy. I don't even know why he likes them. It's not like anyone in the family does.

I used to love the Steelers. Back in the day with Terry Bradshaw and Lynn Swan. Good times! I will be rootin for the Giants today. Got to support the home team.

As for college ball I am just glad it's over. Mighican was an embarassment this year. As I sit here in my Michigan Hoodie. LOL I got more crap from my OSU friends that any one person should endure!! At least the Bulldogs and AU were halfway decent this year. My nephew is in his first year at AU.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The Ravens victory didnt surprise me, that was a hard-hitting kickass game, IMO.

How-fucking-ever, I'm totally blown away by the Cardinals victory last night. Delhomme screwed the fucking pooch big time, and should have been benched.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

thekid65 Wrote:The Ravens victory didnt surprise me, that was a hard-hitting kickass game, IMO.

How-fucking-ever, I'm totally blown away by the Cardinals victory last night. Delhomme screwed the fucking pooch big time, and should have been benched.
Did it end up being 5 INT's and a lost fumble? Jake sucks in the post season. They should have benched him in favor of McCown by the second quarter.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
thekid65 Wrote:The Ravens victory didnt surprise me, that was a hard-hitting kickass game, IMO.

Did it end up being 5 INT's and a lost fumble? Jake sucks in the post season. They should have benched him in favor of McCown by the second quarter.
Ya, ..5 picks and 1 fumble. Agreed, he should have been gone at the 2nd half, he clearly wasnt in the game.

Edit: The dude defo did not have a happy birthday.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.