Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I apparently do not understand football
thekid65 Wrote:Ya, ..5 picks and 1 fumble. Agreed, he should have been gone at the 2nd half, he clearly wasnt in the game.

Maybe the Cards are THAT good!!! ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

That was fucking funny. People better vote for that shit. ::lmao::::lmao::
To be honest, the Cards played pretty well, especially w/o the services of Boldin..imagine what it would have been if he were there. The Carolina D didnt come to play, regardless of the turnovers.

Of course, 6 turnovers makes it pretty easy to play well.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

thekid65 Wrote:To be honest, the Cards played pretty well, especially w/o the services of Boldin..imagine what it would have been if he were there. The Carolina D didnt come to play, regardless of the turnovers.

Of course, 6 turnovers makes it pretty easy to play well.
Fuck the Cards. I wanted to see the Falcons play the Giants. :(
Agreed, I would much rather have seenthe Falcons get in, especially for as well as Ryan played this year.

Speaking of rookies, Flacco has been pretty fucking impressive himself.

Edit: This NY/Philly game is a pretty good one though.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

thekid65 Wrote:Speaking of rookies, Flacco has been pretty fucking impressive himself.
Flacco is amazing. Equally as good as Ryan.
I'm glad the Steelers won after a somewhat dodgy start.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I'm glad the Steelers won after a somewhat dodgy start.
I expect it will be a Pennsylvania Superbowl. I could enjoy watching Steelers vs. Eagles in a close game.