Frank's either bored or...
...JB nagged him so much he finally let OP back into 24.

I can't wait to see the hysteria when the day crew realizes he's back. ::lmao::
yup, millicent's gonna pop a rhoid....heh
Fug duh kund
actually, I think millicent is taking a self imposed break after being repeatedly bitchslapped by MF. ol' MF can really shine the hypocrisy light on the klan when he feels like it...I think millicent didn't like looking like an idiot...he was the last to understand this fact...poor soul.
Fug duh kund
I saw that yesterday. What possessed Frank to cave? He has no backbone.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[user=154]Luke Warmwater[/user] wrote:
Quote:...ol' MF can really shine the hypocrisy light on the klan when he feels like it...

You ain't kidding, this post to Mudd is gold!

Quote:Once again you inspire by shining the Light of Christianity upon us all. If I didn't know any better, I'd say Jesus himself just shed a tear at watching the fruits of his labor and love. After all, one of his main goals was to create an army of Christians that were gleeful and satisfied when someone died - especially if they were of the wrong political affiliation.
::thumbs::
Heh ... I got a little sick of arrogant right wing religious and political fanaticism dominating the board so I had to pitch in ...
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:...JB nagged him so much he finally let OP back into 24.

I can't wait to see the hysteria when the day crew realizes he's back. ::lmao::

i would never nag Frankie when he bans my friends like Lumpy and OP. :Angel:

LuMPyPussy Wrote:[user=154]Luke Warmwater[/user] wrote:
Quote:...ol' MF can really shine the hypocrisy light on the klan when he feels like it...

You ain't kidding, this post to Mudd is gold!

Quote:Once again you inspire by shining the Light of Christianity upon us all. If I didn't know any better, I'd say Jesus himself just shed a tear at watching the fruits of his labor and love. After all, one of his main goals was to create an army of Christians that were gleeful and satisfied when someone died - especially if they were of the wrong political affiliation.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA::lmao::
Fug duh kund
That little bastard Frank's on fire today!
LuMPyPussy Wrote:That little bastard Frank's on fire today!

"and he burn's, burn's, burn's, that ring of fire....that ring of fire........:cool:

go FRANK!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
How many times is goatbitch going to mention she fucked Italian guys in her youth?
I love how he keeps saying, "Next". ::lmao::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:How many times is goatbitch going to mention she fucked Italian guys in her youth?
She's ruining my pristine vision of what Grandmother is...She's a cow.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It might be too soon to judge, but I am starting to think that when the political points and accompanying snide remarks are launched upon them as much as they launch them upon others, they start disappearing.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:It might be too soon to judge, but I am starting to think that when the political points and accompanying snide remarks are launched upon them as much as they launch them upon others, they start disappearing.

Indeed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Nice image of hypocrisy ... that's a real good one!
86 112
105[/php]Testes .testes........
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot messing with the php tags? Smiley_emoticons_razz

(11-11-2009, 07:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: 105[/php]Testes .testes........

Thats for php code bubs Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
LMAO, it looks pretty funny when all you can see is Maggot typing 'testes testes'
(09-18-2009, 06:46 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: You ain't kidding, this post to Mudd is gold!

I'm seriously missing that damned vote button right now. ::lol::