Poll: Has AnonyMo-Loser lost his goddamn MOJO???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
That Bitch never had a fucking MOJO
28.57%
4 28.57%
It was a rented MOJO and it got repossesed
14.29%
2 14.29%
whaaaaa??? who gives a flying fuck
7.14%
1 7.14%
not sure/not interested
14.29%
2 14.29%
Pizza sure sounds good right about now
35.71%
5 35.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On our resident crack-attack bitch
Zenith Wrote:PS, bettcha I get more pussy than you have ever seen in your life little boy 46
I'm not sure that's something you should be proud of.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:PS, bettcha I get more pussy than you have ever seen in your life little boy 46
I'm not sure that's something you should be proud of.
Wonder if you have noticed that absolutely NO ONE ON THIS FORUM responds to you except the one person that you claim to have SUCH A DEEP HATRED for??? That ever click to you?

Pussy is wonderful [and all those who own one] I eat it as often as it presents itself...which is quite a bit. I am sure that as a lower-level male species, you wish to be able to make that statement some day.
Zenith Wrote:Pussy is wonderful [and all those who own one] I eat it as often as it presents itself...which is quite a bit.

I shudder to think what kind of women would want to be eaten by an overweight and aging Negro woman while her obese husband watches. ::bvomit::
AnonyMoose Wrote:I shudder ::bvomit::
I know, I know....pussy aways scares the livin' shit out of little men who have no substancial equipment to perfom.

Dun worry little boy hatred can be quite comforting when you are as inadequate as you are.

sokay... ::aww:: [I will not let them laugh at your small dick] ::gigg::
Zenith Wrote:
I know, I know....pussy aways scares the livin' shit out of little men who have no substancial equipment to perfom.

Dun worry little boy hatred can be quite comforting when you are as inadequate as you are.

You are protesting the racist comments and acting like it means nothing because it bothers you so damn much. Anyone can see that. You have never on this site before now trivialized an attack like you have over the past few days. You "doth protest" too much. If you can't handle it - just cry uncle and ask me to stop.

Also be aware that Frank is seriously pondering setting limits on what we can and cannot mock and what tactics we can use; and I suspect that is in some part because you fucking whine about being spanked.That may or may not be the case; but we already saw Lori complain earlier this week and forward PM's in an attempt to get rules set on this site. Is that really what you want too?

AnonyMoose Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:

You are protesting the racist comments and acting like it means nothing because it bothers you so damn much. Anyone can see that. You have never on this site before now trivialized an attack like you have over the past few days. You "doth protest" too much. If you can't handle it - just cry uncle and ask me to stop.

Also be aware that Frank is seriously pondering setting limits on what we can and cannot mock and what tactics we can use; and I suspect that is in some part because you fucking whine about being spanked.That may or may not be the case; but we already saw Lori complain earlier this week and forward PM's in an attempt to get rules set on this site. Is that really what you want too?
I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE HOW DUMB YOU ARE...no wait!

yes I can. hahahahahahahaha::bigg::

you really have noooooooooooooo idea......do you?

Just how old are you.....really....14yrs or 14.5yrs??? ::lmao::

lemme see:
  • We know you haven't had pussy and you think it is yukky
  • We know that you can only spew text book racial hatred bullshit
  • We know that there isn't a race of people on this planet who will claim you
  • We know that you are a card carrying member of the Aryn Nation NIggers association
...yep,...that places you at about 14 years old with a birthday...I mean...hatch-day soon.

To all my ADULT MOCKERS HERE..If you've ever wondered why I say I hate niggers....this is the best example here with our resident Aryan Nation Nigger bitch Moose.::wait:: true to his fucking rotten core!

He is very low-class and unworthy of mock!
If the racial shit is coming to a halt, then it is coming to a halt from all factions in any direction.
Zenith Wrote:I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE HOW DUMB YOU ARE...no wait!

yes I can. hahahahahahahaha::bigg::

you really have noooooooooooooo idea......do you?

Just how old are you.....really....14yrs or 14.5yrs??? ::lmao::

lemme see:
  • We know you haven't had pussy and you think it is yukky
  • We know that you can only spew text book racial hatred bullshit
  • We know that there isn't a race of people on this planet who will claim you
  • We know that you are a card carrying member of the Aryn Nation NIggers association
...yep,...that places you at about 14 years old with a birthday...I mean...hatch-day soon.

To all my ADULT MOCKERS HERE..If you've ever wondered why I say I hate niggers....this is the best example here with our resident Aryan Nation Nigger bitch Moose.::wait:: true to his fucking rotten core!

He is very low-class and unworthy of mock!

You really are in emotional pain now, eh loser? Incredible. Talk about a one-trick pony. How many times have you used the word Aryan Nation today? I am guessing at least 30 or more. Do Whites terrify you that much? Do you hate being a second rate citizen that severely? Whites did not create sickle cell anemia or make your life expectancy so low. Your genetic failure is God reminding you that you are no better than a snake or a cricket.

AnonyMoose Wrote:
Quote:You really are in emotional pain now, eh loser? Incredible. Talk about a one-trick pony. [color="blue"]How many times have you used the word Aryan Nation today?[/color] I am guessing at least 30 or more. Do Whites terrify you that much? Do you hate being a second rate citizen that severely? Whites did not create sickle cell anemia or make your life expectancy so low. Your genetic failure is God reminding you that you are no better than a snake or a cricket.
::blink::

Gee?? Hmmmm....duhhhh

mee no, know ::dunno:: but while you are at it, count up your stupid text book dribble.

You are an Aryan Nation Nigger, limp dick, wannabe a man, no pussy gettin' fucked up bitch...and [how many was dat?]

(((I OWN YOU)))
Zenith Wrote:Gee?? Hmmmm....duhhhh

mee no, know ::dunno:: but while you are at it, count up your stupid text book dribble.

You are an Aryan Nation Nigger, limp dick, wannabe a man, no pussy gettin' fucked up bitch...and [how many was dat?]

(((I OWN YOU)))

I take it you need a big group hug now. Should I stop mocking you because the failure of your race pains you so much? I know you are whining about it in PM. Do you want me to stop, little half-monkey baby girl?

[Image: t1_monkey.jpg]

Sinister Wrote:If the racial shit is coming to a halt, then it is coming to a halt from all factions in any direction.
Need I say this again?
I don't know if she complained, but I certainly did. I think you're vile. I've asked Frank to delete me, I don't want to be even peripherally involved in a forum that has members that post photos of dead men that have died at the hands of ignorant, racist haters.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I don't know if she complained, but I certainly did. I think you're vile. I've asked Frank to delete me, I don't want to be even peripherally involved in a forum that has members that post photos of dead men that have died at the hands of ignorant, racist haters.
:(
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I don't know if she complained, but I certainly did. I think you're vile. I've asked Frank to delete me, I don't want to be even peripherally involved in a forum that has members that post photos of dead men that have died at the hands of ignorant, racist haters.
It's a MOCK board, for Chrissake. I am sad to see you go. Ramcunt I could give a fuck about; but I hate to see you go. Every time I asked you to give an example of what you think is good mocking; you went on some idiotic and childish tear and never gave an example. So you might find that as casting blame back on you; but you had every opportunity for the past 2 months to say "Moose - that's not an acceptable way to mock someone. Do it XYZ way instead."
Moose. You do not mock, you project your sissy man fears onto an internet forum. You blast people because you are an inferior jackass in real life and if you didn't have this place to come to you would have to do something that would remind you how pitiful you are and end up taking your own "life"
Momster Wrote:Moose. You do not mock, you project your sissy man fears onto an internet forum. You blast people because you are an inferior jackass in real life and if you didn't have this place to come to you would have to do something that would remind you how pitiful you are and end up taking your own "life"
Don't flatter yourself, soupie. You have no idea who anyone is in real life - all you know about is vacuum cleaners andcookingrecipes. I am certainly not inferior to a useless piece of shit like you. Go drink yourself to sleep, retard.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Momster Wrote:Moose. You do not mock, you project your sissy man fears onto an internet forum. You blast people because you are an inferior jackass in real life and if you didn't have this place to come to you would have to do something that would remind you how pitiful you are and end up taking your own "life"
Don't flatter yourself, soupie. You have no idea who anyone is in real life - all you know about is vacuum cleaners andcookingrecipes. I am certainly not inferior to a useless piece of shit like you. Go drink yourself to sleep, retard.
I know jack shit about either of those subjects. I KNOW you are inferior to me. You are nothing. If you were to fall off the face of the internet, this forum would be better for it. You don't know how to mock. You spew nothing but ignorant slurs. There is no humor in your posting and if I had any feeling towards you it would be pity.
Momster Wrote:I know jack shit about either of those subjects. I KNOW you are inferior to me. You are nothing. If you were to fall off the face of the internet, this forum would be better for it. You don't know how to mock. You spew nothing but ignorant slurs. There is no humor in your posting and if I had any feeling towards you it would be pity.
You are a joke. There is nothing you are superior to me in. Nothing. All you are is a soup chicken - let in here only to be target practice for the rest of us. I don't feel pity for you - I view you like a dinner. Just something that exists for the pleasure of others.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Momster Wrote:I know jack shit about either of those subjects. I KNOW you are inferior to me. You are nothing. If you were to fall off the face of the internet, this forum would be better for it. You don't know how to mock. You spew nothing but ignorant slurs. There is no humor in your posting and if I had any feeling towards you it would be pity.
You are a joke. There is nothing you are superior to me in. Nothing. All you are is a soup chicken - let in here only to be target practice for the rest of us. I don't feel pity for you - I view you like a dinner. Just something that exists for the pleasure of others.
I will admit that I bring pleasure to others. I can't say the same for you.
Momster Wrote:I will admit that I bring pleasure to others. I can't say the same for you.
STFU and go do your laundry, bitch.