Poll: Is LMMP cruising for men online?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, she's all over the men in here!
0%
0 0%
No way, she's as chaste as a nun!
0%
0 0%
Dunno, don't care.
50.00%
6 50.00%
The new bitch is an idiot.
33.33%
4 33.33%
I wish I had some pizza...
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question for the forum
Since our latest new member is accusing me of begging her husband to come to Utah to 'do me' and even offering to pay for his airfare, lemme ask you all this:

Have I EVER come across as even mildly flirty in here? ::blink::
wtf? :shock:

Pizza sure sounds good ::nuts::
you are a whore
I didn't believe it when I read it & when I discovered who she is I completely lost interest in anything further she had to say...To answer your question, I have never seen you be even mildly flirty in here...That's my job.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
WTF??? All over the men????
Fuck, I thought you hated men!
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:WTF??? All over the men????
Fuck, I thought you hated men!
::thumbs::
In case you all missed it in yankmebitch's intro thread:

[user=98]yankeebitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:poopypants is a lonely fat ass that lurks boards looking for men, i do not feel sorry for her. no story, just a big laugh when your own husband shows you her msgs from other boardstrying to get him to meet her, ::rolllaugh::

She's also claiming I offered to pay his airfare. I'm thinking her husband is "The Abuser" and she's too stupid to realize he's fucking with her. ::nuts::
umm. Is this multiple choice? Coz pizza sounds good and I dont care.

It is a bit funny though. Those are strong accusations to be flinging around.
As usual with most things poopy related, I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Posting grainy photos of your tits and teeth and admitting you are a 50 year old spinster who lives in a messy dump and whos best friend is a dildo is hardly going to turn on the average heterosexual male is it?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:As usual with most things poopy related, I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Posting grainy photos of your tits and teeth and admitting you are a 50 year old spinster who lives in a messy dump and whos best friend is a dildo is hardly going to turn on the average heterosexual male is it?
Exactly! ::thumbs::
Duchess Wrote:I didn't believe it when I read it & when I discovered who she is I completely lost interest in anything further she had to say...To answer your question, I have never seen you be even mildly flirty in here...That's my job.
So who is she?? Forget all the inuendo and tell us what the deal is.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I think it's someone from another forum whose husband I've had some conflicts with, mainly because he's admitted he hits her and I called him out on it. He's a mean drunk and generally a loathsome human being.

Whoever it is, I can assure you that I have NOT hit on anyone, especially someone's husband. So this idiot is apparently enraged by some lies her hubs has fed her and he's probably sitting back jerking off while she makes an ass of herself in here.

Who knows, it might even be Moose's wife. Would that surprise anyone?
**snort** Moose's wife.
I thought you were a lesbian actually lol. I stopped reading her dumb shit on page four, who gives a shit how many times she fucks and sucks her husband. Owen's thread is more interesting.
That Yankee chick has an agenda here. There is no way she just happened upon this forum where Poop is and they supposedly have this history.

I think there is something fishy going on.
I just have one thing to say..I like my pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms and extra cheese.
sally Wrote:I thought you were a lesbian actually lol. I stopped reading her dumb shit on page four, who gives a shit how many times she fucks and sucks her husband. Owen's thread is more interesting.
That's more likely than me chasing this nitwit's husband.
I want my pizza with extra cheese,mushrooms, and green peppers.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Since our latest new member is accusing me of begging her husband to come to Utah to 'do me' and even offering to pay for his airfare, lemme ask you all this:

Have I EVER come across as even mildly flirty in here? ::blink::

You come across as being a worthless piece of shit. If you are after the husband and he is even thinking of it; he is more worthless than even you are.
[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:I want my pizza with extra cheese,mushrooms, and green peppers.
Perfect!
But please, thin crust only please.

Thick crust sucks.