Poll: Is LMMP cruising for men online?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, she's all over the men in here!
0%
0 0%
No way, she's as chaste as a nun!
0%
0 0%
Dunno, don't care.
50.00%
6 50.00%
The new bitch is an idiot.
33.33%
4 33.33%
I wish I had some pizza...
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question for the forum
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Perfect!
But please, thin crust only please.

Thick crust sucks.
I beg to differ. It is ALL about the crust. With thin crust you might as well put all the toppings on a piece of that cardboard they fold into new shirts, for as much flavor you get.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Since our latest new member is accusing me of begging her husband to come to Utah to 'do me' and even offering to pay for his airfare, lemme ask you all this:

Have I EVER come across as even mildly flirty in here? ::blink::

If you have to ask, you have already answered your question ....hm let's that would be a filthy whore by definition.

Or are you simply a wanna be Mormon tramp with venereal warts oh lumpy twatwaffle?
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

QueenBee Wrote:
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Perfect!
But please, thin crust only please.

Thick crust sucks.
I beg to differ. It is ALL about the crust. With thin crust you might as well put all the toppings on a piece of that cardboard they fold into new shirts, for as much flavor you get.
Lumpy pussy and crust, no thanks I don't go there ......bleech, :vomit:
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS